Search results for query: *

1. mikedean441

Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

ITS BACK! After a really fun Gathering #3 last March its time to move forward with 1 for 2020. When: Friday April 3rd-April 5th (18 holes starting Friday afternoon, 18 (or more) on Saturday and 18 Sunday morning) Where: Mission Inn Resort, Howey-In-The-Hills, FL https://missioninnresort.com/...
  2. mikedean441

FOR SALE Seamus head covers

Deleted
  3. mikedean441

How Does your Club Handle Member/Guest?

A recent conversation offline has been intriguing enough that I wanted to see how things were handled by the masses as far as Member/Guest Tourneys. The Oasis has a very "unique" method that I dont necessarily care for and I wanted to see how it is handled at other courses as well. So with...
  4. mikedean441

Sergio DQ'D on European Tour

For serious breach of the rules of golf after he damaged a few greens after hacking it out lumps on the greens in frustration. He has issued an apology respecting the decision that was made. May not be a popular sentiment on here but he's moved up the Dbag rankings list for me.
  5. mikedean441

THP and other Coins for sale

Winter cleaning has commenced. Looking to move some coins I'm either not using or have multiples of. Prices include shipping in CONUS. $15 for 1 $26 for 2 $38 for 3 Send me a pm if looking to buy more than 3. From top left. 1. Folds of honor 2. Folds of honor 3. AC coin (animals)...sold 4. AC...
  6. mikedean441

Update (in case anyone is interested)

Since I have now received multiple PM's today asking what happened to my Event Coordinator" tag I figured I would just mention it 1 time here and be done with it. I was notified this week that my Staff position with THP had been eliminated as event planning going forward will be handled in...
  7. mikedean441

2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Well, the people have spoken and due to the overwheming success of the 2018 Gathering (https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/100075-2018-2nd-Annual-Un-Official-Ultimate-Gathering-ALL-ARE-WELCOME!) I am excited to launch gathering #1 of 2 for the 2019 golf season. When: March...
  8. mikedean441

Unofficial Callout..441 and Ddec vs....The Course Part IV-CONTEST!!

And we're back: Many years ago FL golf got the best of Prestige Worldwide as they set the course on fire on the way to a best ball team score of 98. Years later, this past June in glorious Toledo Ohio, this duo had redemption to even the series (details can be found here...
  9. mikedean441

The Ultimate Gathering Just got More Ultimate---ITS BAY HILL TIME!!

After numerous conversations, emails and a lot of waiting and praying, the unthinkable has happened and those Ultimate Gathering attendees that expressed an interested in playing Bay Hill, will officially get that opportunity. Date: Thursday August 2nd Tee Times start at 2pm and end around...
  10. mikedean441

Canadan tackles the club championship update thread

So my good buddy Canadan has been pursuaded to participate in the Oasis Club Championship. Gross division and he has a 11:16 tee time. Amart will be caddying. Ill be followong along and posting updates for you guys. Tips today which i believe are 7100 or so, will report back when we get the...
  11. mikedean441

Happy Birthday DDEC

Hope you have a wonderful 70th birthday Brian!
  12. mikedean441

Golf Course Memberships--What Kind?..POLL

Im noticing down here in Cincy quite a few Public Courses I used to play are now offering some sort of membership to entice play. The Poll wouldnt allow all of the details I have below, so take a look for the breakdown. For those of you that have a Club Membership, which category would it...
  13. mikedean441

Game Golf Pro Coming!

I have been toying around with the idea of getting one of the shot tracking products that are currently on the market. Wasnt interested in the original Game Golf as wasnt a big fan of having to mess with the "tapping". The Arccos is a solid option, most of the gripes from people come from the...
  14. mikedean441

2018 Ohio Spring Gathering-May 19th-20th ALL ARE WELCOME

Bringing back the Spring Gathering for 2018 (the last one we did was back in 2016). Pushed it back a few weeks to help with the weather (and still avoid holidays). Always a great time when we do these, I think we typically get 25-35 people every year, and would like to continue that! SEE...
  15. mikedean441

The Official 2018 MLB Thread

A new baseball season is upon us, Spring Trainings already only a month and a half away. GO TRIBE!
  16. mikedean441

2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering-ALL ARE WELCOME!

After months of speculation and discussion, its time to get the ball rolling with the Gathering of Gatherings for 2018. This will be a guaranteed great weekend for all of those that can attend. Good people, good times on the course and entertaining after hours shenanigans. While I reached out...
  17. mikedean441

Unofficial Callout..441 and Ddec vs....The Course Part III THE TIE WILL BE BROKEN

Many years ago FL golf got the best of Prestige Worldwide as they set the course on fire on the way to a best ball team score of 98. Years later, this past June in glorious Toledo Ohio, this duo had redemption to even the series (details can be found here...
  18. mikedean441

THPers Unofficial Ultimate Reunion at Reunion 2017

Many years ago FL golf got the best of Prestige Worldwide as they set the course on fire on the way to a best ball team score of 98. Years later, this past June in glorious Toledo Ohio, this duo had redemption to even the series (details can be found here...
  19. mikedean441

2018 Golf Destination Plans??

2017 is flying by and is nearly coming to and end. I am curious if people have started thinking/booking any golf trips for next year. If so where ya going? Nothing booked for me, but have a few ponders 2018 Ponder: Pinehurst Whistling Straits And maybe the Branson area so that the resident...
  20. mikedean441

Its Fall Gathering Time!!! Columbus Ohio, Come one Come All

Looking at October 7th and 8th for this one. Went with the Northern Columbus area as its centrally located for all of the OH THPERS as well as a viable option for the MI and IN guys (and anyone else that wants to make it). SAT: 36 holes total 18 holes at Bent Tree Golf Club--Tee Times...
Back