Search results for query: *

1. RealPretendPsychic

Do you care about cuts in pro golf?

Curious to hear some thoughts.
  2. RealPretendPsychic

Zubaz are not pajamas

I don’t see how anyone could possibly mistake these for pajama pants.
  3. RealPretendPsychic

The soothing swing of Ernie Els

Need to get an e-frame and play this on repeat.
  4. RealPretendPsychic

Achilles pain/tightness

Every so often after very active days, my Achilles tighten up and feel like I’m going to tear them as I try to stretch and loosen them up. Anyone deal with this or have solutions for stretching them out or relieving the pain?
  5. RealPretendPsychic

Settlers of Catan Expansions

I know there were a few Catan enthusiasts in the board games thread. Does anyone play any of the expansions? If so, any recommendations?
  6. RealPretendPsychic

Pajamas in Public

Is ok?
  7. RealPretendPsychic

Tour Event PGA Tour Q-School (12/14-12/17)

Basically no coverage (Sat/Sun 12:30-2:30 Peacock, 2:30-4:30 Golf Channel), but on my radar because Harry Higgs is in the field.
  8. RealPretendPsychic

SuperStroke Headless Horseman Putter Grip

I want this.
  9. RealPretendPsychic

Built-in Collar Stay

Thoughts?
  10. RealPretendPsychic

Ocean Isle Beach Golf

Trying to keep up with the latest and greatest courses in Ocean Isle Beach.
  11. RealPretendPsychic

RPP’s 2024 Relocation Celebration

Stop me if you’ve heard this before… My wife and I may be moving for her job in 2024. Unlike last time where she interviewed in a dozen states and was matched somewhat randomly by an algorithm, now she gets to seek out opportunities and selectively apply to appealing positions. She’ll network...
  12. RealPretendPsychic

TaylorMade Smash! Boom! Pow!

These are super fun!!!
  13. RealPretendPsychic

TravisMathew 40% off Maui Strong Charity Sale/Fundraiser

TravisMathew is running a 40% off end of summer sale with 100% of proceeds and a MINIMUM donation of $250,000 going to the Maui Strong Fund to support Maui residents. https://www.travismathew.com/TM/Summer-Sale/c/033
  14. RealPretendPsychic

Should the PGA Tour have more alternate format events?

There are only three alternate format events in the PGA Tour season - Dell (Matchplay), Zurich (Team), and Barracuda (Stableford). Should there be more?
  15. RealPretendPsychic

India moon landing attempt

Live at 7:50am eastern, India attempts its first successful moon landing. Outer space is neat.
  16. RealPretendPsychic

Sports Betting x Tour Golf

We’ve seen multiple incidents recently with fans intentionally attempting to disrupt golfers due to sports betting. Is this going to grow into a problem that needs to be addressed (if not there already)?
  17. RealPretendPsychic

Mickelson x Billy Walters

Lol https://firepitcollective.com/billy-walters-inside-phil-mickelsons-gambling-escapades/
  18. RealPretendPsychic

PGA Relegation / Promotion / Field Size?

How many players do you think should keep their PGA Tour card for the following season? How many should be promoted from the Korn Ferry Tour & DP World Tour? What is the appropriate field size or number of tournaments to accommodate that? Obviously there are some exceptions like tournament wins...
  19. RealPretendPsychic

Replace shoes every 3-500 miles

The general guidance for running shoes is replacement every 3-500 miles. Does the same go for golf shoes?
  20. RealPretendPsychic

Limited Edition International Beer Day Chrome Soft Truvis

BEER HERE! https://www.callawaygolf.com/golf-balls/chrome-soft/balls-2022-chrome-soft-truvis-beer-day.html?fbclid=IwAR0CTK2-ukTManNQeqUYotNrakYm0Q6TRCBMGK8bi-6k8qyBCrNYjyH-kA4_aem_AbqeYlwPBwNOpM_vOLfbWz0yIzaFVT9JxM7QGkk5hAQc04HsRv6ZLmt4sVHhPDi5b5U
Back