Search results for query: *

1. Pharaoh

Mid Atlantic Meet Up- May

So fresh off a great outing at Golden Horseshoe I’m gonna get the new one rolling to see the interest for a May meet up I‘m gonna open the floor to our other Mid Atl states to see if people want VA to host for May or another state? Royal New Kent? Potomac Shores? Bulle Rock? Raven golf club...
  2. Pharaoh

College Golf conference Tournaments

VCU opened up a 11 stroke lead on Day 1 of the A10 conference tournament shooting -11 🐏 https://vcuathletics.com/news/2024/4/26/golf-vcu-trio-stakes-rams-to-big-early-lead-at-a-10-championship.aspx
  3. Pharaoh

Mcgregor releases MT Milled/MT Pro

What’s your thoughts on the new irons?
  4. Pharaoh

Large THPer meet up?

Just throwing it out there. Would folks consider a big THPer meet up somewhere? Obviously somewhere unique or like a bucket list place. Like an extended weekend or something.
  5. Pharaoh

Blue Ridge Shadows

Tomorrow I have a APT event at this course perched in the mountains of Virginia I wanted to give you all a preview of the course
  6. Pharaoh

Ryder Cup changed Scottie’s career

Very cool piece about how he still uses the cover and how it changed him.
  7. Pharaoh

How do you play the wind?

So preparing for an event tomorrow where it’s expected to be atleast 25 mph winds maybe higher. Was curious how others play wind. Do you hit lower shots? Do you ride the wind? Do you like hold up against it?
  8. Pharaoh

Tiger Woods has been at Augusta since March 15th

He has played it 11 times https://www.golfcentraldaily.com/2024/04/tmz-tiger-woods-has-played-augusta-11.html?fbclid=IwAR04OI_dwYHKWXca_BD0VQw9MqNq3AId_FJPfwvi7EfbM7dlZCH105lRE5Y_aem_AbzDxyAy-6lQUSmSPHT8KG_RIbD67GPSSu58oBp7JKqveuafmjxWqUiL7_ubegpL9eM&m=1
  9. Pharaoh

Do use a Golf GPS App?

If so what do you use? I finally started using 18 birdies instead of doing range finder or watch.
  10. Pharaoh

Callaway Masters Bag giveaway

Callaway is doing a giveaway for their masters bag https://swee.ps/UlmCiS_IPJfae
  11. Pharaoh

Amateur “Full swing” series

I won’t lie this would be hilarious.
  12. Pharaoh

6 hr round

What would you if you were in a situation where you were on pace for a 6 hr round with no way to play through? Call the Marshall? Quit and try to reschedule for another day? Play it out and try to make do with the waiting time? Another option?
  13. Pharaoh

ASU practice facility

Wow
  14. Pharaoh

Once upon a Richard(s)

So had a tour event yesterday. Two dudes in state and one out of state. So the out of state was cool and rode with me. The in state were jerks. So one played absolutely awful. Dribbled every tee shot. Hit it out of bounds almost every hole. So at one point I was marking my ball from a...
  15. Pharaoh

FlingGolf

Lacrosse meets Golf?
  16. Pharaoh

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

So I figured we would get on this. Soooo my thoughts are April and I can’t think of a better place to go than the place that was modeled off Augusta. GOLDEN HORSESHOE- GOLD COURSE Target date April 27 @TWright971 - In @golfinnut- In @GolfTravelDude -maybe @Vader- Out @pumbaa- maybe...
  17. Pharaoh

Do you change putters based on the season?

Do you change between certain putters throughout the year as the courses change? Any changes between blade and mallet?
  18. Pharaoh

Max Homa best swing roasts

19. Pharaoh

Celebrities invest in PGA

20. Pharaoh

What’s your favorite putter?

Doesn’t have to be your current gamer. Whats favorite putter you’ve ever gamed?
Back