Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Pharaoh

🌹Grandaddy X 🌹 #TeamLegacy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I figured we would get on this.

Soooo my thoughts are April and I can’t think of a better place to go than the place that was modeled off Augusta.

GOLDEN HORSESHOE- GOLD COURSE

Target date April 27

@TWright971 - In

@golfinnut- In

@GolfTravelDude -maybe

@Vader- Out

@pumbaa- maybe

@Junkyard- Out

@billyh- Out

@93civiccpe - maybe

@JonD- In

Now given the cost of GH especially weekend I totally understand if people want to go somewhere else. Was just a thought.

Last edited:
I'm all in on this. There are plenty of other great courses in that area as well.

@PharaohHB I'm in, my April is pretty open. Pick what works best for the majority and i'll make it work.

Love the Gold but Green is super too and friendlier on pocket. 6th and 13th I'm out. If lines up that 20/27 best I'm good.

Hey my friend - I am in SC now, an out on disability as I recover from Knee Replacement, so I won't drive that far...yet.

Oh, and we are going to Hilton Head for the Heritage in April.

Good luck to all, official and friendly THP events are both superb.

April 13th won't work. Wife's bday

I played GH the last time around when we got rained out, honestly I think if I'm gonna make the trip again I'd want to play RNK.

I would be out other than the last weekend of April I believe.

I will have to wait and see. Dealing with Parent and selling her House. Would love to no matter how my Back feels.

So early favorite is 27th weekend. Which is fine. More time to plan and get replies. Plus it’s kind of an encore to April. Good bye friends if you will.

What’s the price? That’s going to dictate a lot. I have another golf outing the last weekend of the month.

I cannot do April 20th now so any weekend but then and I am in.

I played GH the last time around when we got rained out, honestly I think if I'm gonna make the trip again I'd want to play RNK.

I would be out other than the last weekend of April I believe.
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

So I figured we would get on this.

Soooo my thoughts are April and I can’t think of a better place to go than the place that was modeled off Augusta.

GOLDEN HORSESHOE- GOLD COURSE

April weekends by Saturday

April 6
April 13
April 20
April 27

I might be out the April 13th weekend.

Now given the cost of GH especially weekend I totally understand if people want to go somewhere else. Was just a thought.
I'm very interested. We have some family commitments so as soon as you nail down a date please let me know so I can try to make it happen. As for Golden Horseshoe - Gold, have you played the course before? It is a great track and some of the holes are tight and feel like target golf and the greens were fantastic last time I played there. It is quite expensive on the weekends though.

I'm very interested. We have some family commitments so as soon as you nail down a date please let me know so I can try to make it happen. As for Golden Horseshoe - Gold, have you played the course before? It is a great track and some of the holes are tight and feel like target golf and the greens were fantastic last time I played there. It is quite expensive on the weekends though.
I played both Gold and Green last year at Golden Horseshoe. While I'd say gold was better. It was just barely better. Green is a great course and is 1/2 cost of Gold. That would be my rec, Green.

I played both Gold and Green last year at Golden Horseshoe. While I'd say gold was better. It was just barely better. Green is a great course and is 1/2 cost of Gold. That would be my rec, Green.
I've never played green but have heard similar reviews from those who have played there.

I'd probably have to drive down and back in the same day but I'm open to it.

Most likely out for GH. Too far for me as I have two golf trips already planned.

Most likely out for GH. Too far for me as I have two golf trips already planned.
Two Golf Outings... what a predicament. 😀

Two Golf Outings... what a predicament. 😀
I have two golf outings the following week. Kingsmill over the weekend and then Ballyhack. Whatever will I do? :LOL: Still want to make this one though. Been a while since we've had a good unofficial THP outing.

This sounds great but a 5 hour drive is likely going to be a bit much for me for a day trip. Have fun though boys!

This sounds great but a 5 hour drive is likely going to be a bit much for me for a day trip. Have fun though boys!
They have hotels down that way. Just sayin’ 😜

I have two golf outings the following week. Kingsmill over the weekend and then Ballyhack. Whatever will I do? :LOL: Still want to make this one though. Been a while since we've had a good unofficial THP outing.
Which course(s) are you playing at Kingsmill?

Back