Celebrities invest in PGA

Pharaoh

🌹Grandaddy X 🌹 #TeamLegacy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but how does anyone especially billionaires invest in a not-for-profit to get a monetary return on their investment?

This all sounds like posturing from the PGAT by throwing around some celebrity names. I don't ever see any deal being made with the PIF at this point, seems both leagues are going to go it alone.

LOL, good luck.

I thought the players owned the tour? Can’t believe they are selling out like that 🤦‍♂️

This is the move the PGA thinks is going to bring attention?

When it comes to money, the PGA Tour keeps bring a tooth pick to a gun fight.

lmao, lebum investing in the Tour makes me want to go all in with LIV.
You're telling me that Drake doesnt get you excited about some PGA tournaments?

How does one “invest” in NFP?

At some point the rent will come dues on these investments. These people are not ponying up for a negative return on their investment.

You're telling me that Drake doesnt get you excited about some PGA tournaments?
Drake and golf didn’t really go hand in hand in my eye, yet here we are I guess

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but how does anyone especially billionaires invest in a not-for-profit to get a monetary return on their investment?

This all sounds like posturing from the PGAT by throwing around some celebrity names. I don't ever see any deal being made with the PIF at this point, seems both leagues are going to go it alone.

PGA Tour Enterprises is a for profit company recently created, which operates the PGA Tour and if the merger goes through, LIV golf.

Good luck with that.

I think the US golf market is pretty tapped. The only growth areas in my opinion are around the world. China being the biggest growth market if the CCP would support golf instead of trying to stop it. They have been warming up a little more of late since some Chinese players on LPGA and PGA have been moving up. Golf is a perfect fit for a sport with the Chinese.

It's funny because 3 of those guys are basically the same guy.

Is it an investment or tax shelter?

In the deep state algorithms?

I don't know what that refers to , but Maverick Carter and Rich Paul are both well known business partners of Lebron James

Back