Search results for query: *

1. hkphooey00

Forgiving Wedges

Recently switched my SW and LW from CBX to S23 this winter. I always thought the bigger cavity wedges would be more forvgiving but I'm a sweeper and found I'm getting crisper contact and better turf interaction with the smaller S23. Also finding much better versatility around the greens with D...
  2. hkphooey00

CONTEST Win a Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putter

Wingman 02 33" Length Standard Lie
  3. hkphooey00

Can ANYONE Be a Good Putter with a Greens Book?

If you use ESRI ArcGIS Desktop, I can send you the model I use.
  4. hkphooey00

I downloaded LIDAR and used GIS software to convert it to contours and slope direction.
  5. hkphooey00

I've made my own green maps before. I'm pretty bad at reading greens, so I would say more than anything, it helps me from making the wrong read. It doesn't help me pick a line, it just helps give me the general breaks of the green.
  6. hkphooey00

Potential Next Hank Haney Project Candidate

Who would you like to see on the next Hank Haney Project? After watching the AT&T National Pro-Am, my vote is for Chris Berman. Chris Berman Swing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dvgKGQV1-sM
  7. hkphooey00

Self-Made Yardage book for Disney Magnolia and Osprey Ridge

Going to Orlando next week and playing at Disney Magnolia and Osprey Ridge. Even though the carts have GPS on them, I decided to make my own yardage books cuz I'm a nerd and also so I have something to look at on the flight down. Here's the links to the yardage books. Any comments or...
  8. hkphooey00

How to hit a pitch from a tight lie?

Can you give me some advice (ball placement, club choice, technique) on how to hit a pitch shot from a tight lie? I seem to always hit those thin. Thanks.
  9. hkphooey00

Square or open face ladies driver

Does anybody know if there is a ladies driver with an open or square face? My wife has the Adams A3OS which she hits pretty well except for her driver. She tends to draw most shots but hits a hook with her driver. I looked at her driver and it has a huge offset. I've been doing some research...
  10. hkphooey00

Lower ball flight in windy conditions

Hi Andy, I was wondering how do you lower your ball flight with a driver when it's windy out? Thanks.
  11. hkphooey00

Yes Amy putter

Has anybody tried to Yes Amy putter?
Back