Search results for query: *

1. Sooner21

Tips for playing Bethpage Black and Red

Hey all - I'm playing both of these Bethpage courses in a couple of weeks, and would welcome any tips from people that have played there. My index is 8.5 and carry driver 280 average. My weaknesses are my wedges on most days, but everything else is pretty solid. I'm 100% fine with not pulling...
  2. Sooner21

For Sale Mizuno JPX 919 Forged and Odyssey Black Series Tour Design 1W

6-PW 919F w/KBS 120 stiff and Golf Pride MCC+4 grips. Ordered through the pro shop and used about 20 rounds. $450 shipped. Odyssey Black Series Tour Design 1W 34" with a brand new Garsen Max grip. Very good condition. $110 shipped.
  3. Sooner21

Mizuno (lack of) customer service

I'm typically not a complainer, but thought I would post my recent problems with Mizuno because they seem to not want to stand behind their product one bit. A few months ago I ordered Hot Metal Pros. When they showed up the swingweights were random and ranged from C5-C9, but in no particular...
  4. Sooner21

Indoor vs Outdoor iron fitting

The only true fittings I have access to are indoors. I know it's better than nothing, but would it be more beneficial to just find as many demo days as possible, and utilize Mizuno's shaft optimizer? I would hate to pay for a fitting and order clubs only to find out the turf interaction isn't...
  5. Sooner21

OnCore golf sweepstakes

Here's a good one from OnCore and some of their affiliates. https://www.oncoregolf.com/pages/sweepstakes
  6. Sooner21

FS: SeeMore PTM1 and TEE EXS Driver with weight kit

Pricing these to hopefully move quick. SeeMore is 34" and comes with a new Lamkin i-line grip. I bought it off the BST a while ago and never used it. It looks torched with some really cool colors. $65 shipped for this one. TEE EXS Driver comes with two shafts and the full weight kit from Tour...
  7. Sooner21

Recoil 95 question for the experts

I've been playing Recoil 95 F4's in a set of Titleist clubs for 3-4 years now. I've really smoothed my tempo and swing out recently due to past health problems, so I went for a fitting a couple of weeks ago. The Mizuno 3D shaft optimizer recommended Modus 105R as the #1 shaft, but Recoil 95 F3...
  8. Sooner21

FS/FT: Tour Edge EXS driver with weight kit and extra shaft & 5 Dozen good balls

Need the funds for an iron set I just ordered. EXS driver comes with the Tensei Blue 70 stiff and Aldila Rogue Black in regular flex. Both play at 43.5", but the Pure grips are blown on so it would be very easy to extend. Comes with full weight kit straight from Tour Edge, but no headcover - it...
  9. Sooner21

WTB: Odyssey O-Works 7s red 35"

Let me know if anybody has one - preferably with a flat lie, but will take standard depending on price and condition. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Sooner21

WTB: Seemore DB4 335 gram

Preferrably 35"
  11. Sooner21

FS: Balance Certified back weight kit

Don't know what it's worth, but it has to be quite a bit considering one 50g weight is $45. All 9 pieces included. $125 shipped CONUS. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Sooner21

WTB: PING Redwood Anser

If anybody has one of the sitting around let me know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Sooner21

FS: CURE RX2 and PING Karsten Craz-e

Looking to offload a couple putters. First is a CURE RX2 35" ordered directly from CURE. Gamed about 5 rounds - looks just like I got it. Brand new Pure Big Dog grip to match. $SOLD shipped CONUS. 2nd is a PING Karsten Craz-e 34" used about 5 rounds - brand new Pingman blackout grip. Will come...
  14. Sooner21

WTB: Seemore putter

Looking for a nice SeeMore. Would like a face balanced at impact model and also prefer a lighter head like the PTM or lighter mFGP models. For some reason I also really like the m3 and m5 models. Let me know what you have - I also have a PING Karsten Craz-e for trade bait if anybody is...
  15. Sooner21

FT/FS: Scotty Cameron GoLo 3

Very lightly used 34" Scotty Cameron GOLO 3. It's in excellent condition with only one small blemish that I could find. To me it just looks like it rubbed on something - no ding or indent. It's on the bottom by the heel so it's hard to see (tried to capture it in pics) and cannot be seen at...
  16. Sooner21

WTB: Swingweight Scale

Title says it all....
  17. Sooner21

FS: Tour Edge Exotics DG V1.1 Tour Proto putter

Only used on the practice green. 100% milled and plays at 35". I've removed all the paintfill and it is a very clean looking putter. New white Iomic midsize grip that looks good on the putter. $125 shipped in the conus.
  18. Sooner21

FS: 8 KBS Tour Black Nickel Shafts - Stiff Flex 4-GW

I have an extra set of these that I ordered and can't decide what heads I want to put in them, so instead of just gathering dust I'm going to sell them. The plastic bag they're in hasn't even been opened yet. The size is .355 and the specs are all listed on the order sheet shown. Looking for...
  19. Sooner21

FS: Adams Idea A12 19* 3 Hybrid

Used for 3 rounds, and decided I like my 3-iron better. UST Mamiya ProForce VTS stiff shaft. Comes with the stock headcover shown. $60 shipped in the CONUS.
  20. Sooner21

FS: SCOR 50* Wedge

+1/2" with a brand new Black Widow Widow Maker grip and custom paintfill. KBS Genius staff in firm. Not looking for any trades at this point. $85 shipped in the CONUS.
Back