Search results for query: *

1. JTJIII

r9 460 shafts

I was wondering where you can buy r9 460 shafts online.
  2. JTJIII

My New Driver

Well as I have to wait for the demo days at my course I am definitely getting a new driver. This all started at the Atlantic Golf Expo. It was this little thing at city near mine so we decided to go mainly for the long drive contest so I could enter for fun. So we get there and it is pretty lack...
  3. JTJIII

What you did to prepare for this season.

I just want to know what you guys did over the winter. Personally I lifted wights. Since the season started I have hit 2 par 4s with my drive.
  4. JTJIII

Callaway Diablo Shaft?

What is the Diablo's shaft the old 2009 one.
  5. JTJIII

Titleist 909H?

Does anybody have any clue on how this hybrid is. On how forgiving or workable. preferably more forgiving. Any help will be very helpful. Or any other hybrids you might suggest. Thank You
  6. JTJIII

I have found my Irons

After some reason troubles my father agreed to take me to the nearest golf shop which is 4 hours away, it is our bachelor weekend so it was not such a big deal. If you have read I've been looking for irons and today itried many pairs. I tried the Nickent Arc Blades, Callaway diablo edge and...
  7. JTJIII

TMPL

My B day is a few months away but i'll be 16. So I decided it would be sweet for a giant fitting. So I decided that I should go to the nearest fitting lab. Callaway has one in Toronto but my father hates Callaway. So I decided to go to the TMPL nearest me. Which is the one in Boston. I was just...
  8. JTJIII

Help me win golf clubs!!

I have entered this contest to win money. Click the link if you wanna help, love puppies or are just board. So thank you all who help. :act-up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9CXrnwiFEY
  9. JTJIII

TM Tour Burner

Has anybody played it and liked it and also what is the difference between it and the tp model?
  10. JTJIII

Pro D vs Pro S

What is the differences between the two?
  11. JTJIII

My new stuff

I had my annual golf trip this weekend and I bought a lot of golf eqipment. I bought a Cobra Pro Baffler 18* for 115$. Then I bought FJ Contour Shoes for 140$. I then went there today and bought a Sunmountain Three Five bag for 170$ and finally I bought a box of Pentas for 57$. With taxes this...
  12. JTJIII

Phil mickelson

Some if you may remember my equipment fraud thread on how I was exposing tour players and their clubs.(ps I will be doing that again this summer) but according to the golf channel Phil will be using the Ping Eye 2 wedge the week. If Phil wins that would send the eye2s thru the roof. Just wanted...
  13. JTJIII

R9 Sleeve

I would like to but an r9 460 sleeve. I do not know where to buy or where to put it on? Does anyone have experience with the steps or where to buy?
  14. JTJIII

Your favorite grips

I have decided to keep my irons but I desperately need new grips. What are your guys favorite grips.
  15. JTJIII

new irons or not

I recently got 500 dollars in golf town gift cards and am wondering if I should take the plunge or not. I can afford about 1000 with tax but non seem glorious 2 me. But I would like your opinion or should I get shoes balls ect. And 4 JB what new irons are coming out between now and February.
  16. JTJIII

Video Game fun

Well i beat cod mod2 in about 4 hours now i'm playing dance dance with my sis and her boyfriend and it;s awesome. What is some fun vg stuff u do over the holidays.
  17. JTJIII

Worst pillow accidents u have caused

I will go first I accidentily temperaoely blided cousin with a pillow. Try to top that
  18. JTJIII

Big Bertha

What do you think of your big berthas. I'm a ten handicapp and was wondering hey why not sgi irons.
  19. JTJIII

To switch or not

I have a set of r7 irons which I'm not in love with but can not decide to change or not. If I do decide to change I don't know what to get I will of course try everything on my list. R9s are on there for sure but I don't know what else to put, the clevelands look ehh to me. What other irons do...
  20. JTJIII

R9 irons to be or not to be

I have R7 TP's right now but feel my game could use more forgiveness. I have a buyer for my R7s I get gift cards for Christmas. I also have a job so I will have cash flow. But should I take the plundge. I checked the irons out when I was there last, they looked solid from recelection. I would...
Back