🔥Morgan Cup Poll: Are you Team Hackers or Team Paradise?

Which Team are you?

• Hackers

Votes: 76 53.9%
  • Paradise

Votes: 65 46.1%

• Total voters
Paradise always

And the gap closes by 2...

Getting tighter!
Seems we have a long way to go to get to even. Surprising since a lot of team hackers has been very quiet

OK, while I am literally a "Hacker" I had a great time playing Turtleback with @Browndog this summer, and he's Paradise.

The good company and good cigars put me firmly into the Paradise camp for this.

Hackers.
I think I like the blue scripting better ... but I have a Hackers Poker Chip courtesy of @baylrballa and also want the streak to end :)

Seems we have a long way to go to get to even. Surprising since a lot of team hackers has been very quiet
I like being the underdog. Especially when the favorites have guaranteed victory multiple times.

I like being the underdog. Especially when the favorites have guaranteed victory multiple times.
Team Paradise is ready to go!
1665062800301.gif

Gotta back the Hack!

I mean we’ll be in Oxford Thursday. If I’m gonna dance, prefer to dance with trouble :)
I meant we as in Paradise might dance. Now dancing with trouble in Oxford, that’s something Paradise and Hackers can agree on

I meant we as in Paradise might dance. Now dancing with trouble in Oxford, that’s something Paradise and Hackers can agree on
Old men looking for trouble in a college town.

Vote submitted. Let's go Paradise.

OK, while I am literally a "Hacker" I had a great time playing Turtleback with @Browndog this summer, and he's Paradise.

The good company and good cigars put me firmly into the Paradise camp for this.

Back