The red is my favorite

I'm usually not big on red, but I keep hearing how great it looks. Since it's one of the last colors in my size, I may have to pull the trigger on it.

I'm usually not big on red, but I keep hearing how great it looks. Since it's one of the last colors in my size, I may have to pull the trigger on it.

Im not a red guy either, but this one is just so perfect in hand.

Im wearing the THP PUMA Red one today.

Im wearing the White/Blue one at work today. These are amazing

I wore my blue on on Monday..I love the feel and weight on these. As someone who doesn't wear a jacket in cold temps, this fits well and keeps me pretty warm.

Im not a red guy either, but this one is just so perfect in hand.

It isn't a golf specific one, but I have a dark red top already, but I may have to pick one of the red THP ones up to go with the blue one I got

Really like these but can't seem to find them on UA website. Can you share the description or model number and color.

Sure. They are the storm fleece 1/4 zip. The left is heather grey and the right is one of their navy shades. They were on sale for $49 at pgasuperstore.com last week.

Just ordered the Blue one today. Thanks GolferGal! She was big help!

i like red - but not the way it looks on me. I end up looking like Aaron Craft (red-face is not a good look IMO)
157032132-001.jpg

There are just some colors that I can't pull off.

I did pick up a Greg Norman 1/4 zip from Sam's club yesterday for $21. Very comfy!
k2-_7bd982be-2443-4bbc-9320-077d2172a82c.v1.jpg

I did pick up a Greg Norman 1/4 zip from Sam's club yesterday for $21. Very comfy!

I got a couple of those. They feel ok but the wrists get loose after a while.

Finally remember to order one today ...

Found some PM 1/4 zips but they were still $72. Not terrible but just couldn't pull the trigger. May come back and see if they go lower though.

Found some PM 1/4 zips but they were still $72. Not terrible but just couldn't pull the trigger. May come back and see if they go lower though.

Yeah, thats tough. Still less than full price, but when they are $29-$49 locally.
Heck, even Nordstrom Rack online has some under $60

Yeah, thats tough. Still less than full price, but when they are $29-$49 locally.
Heck, even Nordstrom Rack online has some under $60
That's the only reason I didn't buy one. Knew they were cheaper. They were marked down from $145 so I can see why people would buy them on sale for that price.

I'll check some other stores, I think we still have a TJ Max around here and some others that I think will carry the nicer stuff.

I don't think you can beat the Puma THP 1/4 for price, style, and comfort.

Thanks guys, glad you like it. I really do love the way they came out

How is the sizing on the THP Puma 1/4 zip jackets? Don't own any Puma gear.

True to size. Fits the same as my Peter Millars and my Nike.

True to size IMO. I have a small and it fits perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

True to size IMO. I have a small and it fits perfectly.

Thanks. To be honest the true to size thing cracks me up. My sizes are all over the map and it's hard for me to find sizes that work consistently.

Guessing a large will be just a bit too big for me.

Thanks. To be honest the true to size thing cracks me up. My sizes are all over the map and it's hard for me to find sizes that work consistently.

Guessing a large will be just a bit too big for me.
If it helps I am a 29 waist, 5'8", and about 140lbs and again, the small is perfect. Other brands shirts that usually fit me well in small are Oakley, Nike, and newer UA. Callaway tends to run a touch big but still acceptable.

If it helps I am a 29 waist, 5'8", and about 140lbs and again, the small is perfect. Other brands shirts that usually fit me well in small are Oakley, Nike, and newer UA. Callaway tends to run a touch big but still acceptable.

Hmm OK I'm about 5 inches bigger in the waist, 2 inches taller, and 30 lbs heavier. I just don't want the large to fit like a garbage bag

Hmm OK I'm about 5 inches bigger in the waist, 2 inches taller, and 30 lbs heavier. I just don't want the large to fit like a garbage bag
Puma recommends a medium for a 39" chest and a large for 42" on their size chart - that might give you an idea of the snugness of fit.

Back