10 pros who lost their card this year

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
I don't know this site, but who wrote this?

Brandt Snedeker (171st) — The nine-time winner of the Tour de France is exempt from some events due to his position as the 22nd all-time money winner.

Brandt Snedeker (171st) — The nine-time winner of the Tour de France is exempt from some events due to his position as the 22nd all-time money winner.
That's like an auto correct text I sent from time to time.

Well, explains why he didn’t keep his card. He was too busy every summer :/

Oh no the silver medal winner didn’t keep his card?!

Zach Johnson current Masters champion too!

This article has... a few problems.

haha. I actually didnt even read the details for each player. I just read through and looked at the names. . But, I will say.. I think they stole the article from here and then changed it slightly for the worse.

Like most "jounalistic" endeavors these day, they are produced by AI and not proofed or edited before publishing.
Try reading an online version of your local paper :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:. It's like they failed english or it's the writers second language....

Tour de France. I thought this was a golfing site? :banghead:

Not really surprised by any on the list. Was surprised by how packed full of overlay ads that pages is. **** that was a miserable experience.

Charley Hoffman is the only one I'm surprised about....and Sneds going for the yellow jersey :p

Most of these guys were custom made for a LIV tour offer.

Charley Hoffman is the only one I'm surprised about....and Sneds going for the yellow jersey :p

It's two bad Charley couldn't keep his playoff streak alive. In two of his final starts, Barracuda and Rocket Mortgage, he started very strong- was at or near the top of the leaderboard in the early rounds - and faded over the final two rounds.

Back