100 greatest public courses in America

Just Dubsdread for me so far.

Road trip to The Prairie Club and dream trip to Bandon will happen sometime soon.

I stayed at The Broadmoor and was supposed to play the East coarse as part of the stay but they did the bait and switch and put us on the West coarse instead.

I've played one, #100 Copperhead.

There's another close by, but I have book a room at the Beau Rivage to get on. I need to come up with an excuse to justify that one day.

2 for me. Cog hill and virtues

I’ve played several and a few more are on my list of “likely to play”.

Only 2 of these for me. Mauna Kea and Sea Island Sea Side. I really want to play Great Waters at Lake Oconee one of these days.

Just one, Torrey North

That list is a little whacked to me. Wolf creek way to high. Pine burst number 8 way to low. Just a couple of examples that stood out to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m at four...Kapalua Plantation, Wolf Creek, Caledonia, and World Woods Pine Barrens

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15 for me but this list lost all credibility for me with wolf creek on there. Still not sure what the draw is for that course. Other than features on a video game and different than most.

I've played two

Torrey Pines North
Tobacco Road

Need to get a jump start on some others on the list

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Played Kapalua Plantation, The Virtues, Quintero

Playing Arcadia Bluffs, Forrest Dunes and Chambers Bay this summer.

Played Pebble, World Woods and will be playing World Woods again, Copperhead and Streamsong in November. It is a wish list and one to refer to when booking flights.

I've played Innisbrook, Copperhead once.
I'm sure I'll get down to Streamsong at some point in the next year as a few friends have been trying to plan trips there.

Back