'15 Travis Mathew Spring Apparel - THP Review Thread

Lets be honest on the price thing, most of us here wait for sales, we know that, its logical. But the prices here aren't out of line with a TON of other companies.

To me, I can't pay full price, but I fully get that some will, and they still sell at that price point. Not all golfers have a DawgDaddy's DealoftheDay thread. :alien:

I have not paid full price for a piece of golf clothing in quite some time. I can always fins TM on sale and that's fine with me.
Lets be honest on the price thing, most of us here wait for sales, we know that, its logical. But the prices here aren't out of line with a TON of other companies.

To me, I can't pay full price, but I fully get that some will, and they still sell at that price point. Not all golfers have a DawgDaddy's DealoftheDay thread. :alien:

Wore the Jean Debeaux shirt to work/course and the Hat yesterday on the course and really enjoyed them. Typical TM for me, solid quality, I much prefer the fit and material of this shirt as opposed to the Cunningham but I'm a big fan of Pima Cotton. Quality stitching, breathable, simple yet stylish look. Well rounded shirt in all.

Really like the look of the shorts, just not the price. Ill have to find a pair on sale somewhere.

Really like the look of the shorts, just not the price. Ill have to find a pair on sale somewhere.

Check FairwayStyles.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I love the TM line, one of the few I think where sizes tend to be what the label says.

Back