1st Amateur Golf Tournament. TheGrintTour.

That group with 3 tee boxes is going to slow things down...

Hope you don't have plans before about 5 pm. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be watching the snow melt, the boys at Bay Hill, and waiting for an update.

That group with 3 tee boxes is going to slow things down...

Hope you don't have plans before about 5 pm. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be watching the snow melt, the boys at Bay Hill, and waiting for an update.
Well the 3 tee box group handicaps are 2.8-3.5-5.5-12. Think they’ll be fine. But also got this email!!

Slow play rule in effect and hopefully will be ENFORCED!

Welcome to Life on The Tour - Dave Sims.

97b16a8faba0c4f3a0e51a59361d7f1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the 3 tee box group handicaps are 2.8-3.5-5.5-12. Think they’ll be fine. But also got this email!!

Slow play rule in effect and hopefully will be ENFORCED!

Welcome to Life on The Tour - Dave Sims.

97b16a8faba0c4f3a0e51a59361d7f1b.jpg

Every Grint event I have played in has sent that email, and every one has finished over 5 hours. I actually have a funny story about the last time it happened, which involved me having to send a round of drinks to the group behind me, which were not in the event (we were the last threesome).

Enjoy it bro! I've only done one tourney and the guys I was partnered with played so amazingly slow I about walked off after 9. Shot a terrible score, and was crazy nervous to start, but I think it's something I would enjoy doing again some day.

Enjoy it bro! I've only done one tourney and the guys I was partnered with played so amazingly slow I about walked off after 9. Shot a terrible score, and was crazy nervous to start, but I think it's something I would enjoy doing again some day.
Dude that sounds miserable, lmao. I really hope it isn't that bad but again, I just want to see what this is all about.

I mean look with 5 people in my flight I'm guaranteed a Top 5 Finish. Rory who??

I see the slow play warning.

I also guarantee you don't finish in under 5 hours.

The overwhelming majority of amateur golfers aren't used to holing every putt. And as soon as they miss a couple of short ones things will grind to a halt.

There are local guys I've played with where we can get around in 3:15-3:30 for a Saturday skins game. But you put them in a match play / club championship situation and it's a *minimum* of 4.5.

Have fun buddy, I am rooting for you.

If you can keep the Jacques swing in your head, smooth and in the fairway you will do great.

Good luck fella.

If scores are being kept during the round on The Grint, can we all follow the round ‘live’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good luck fella.

If scores are being kept during the round on The Grint, can we all follow the round ‘live’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have no idea how the feature works but I’ll find out tomorrow.

I joined and paid the membership and tried to download the app, but my login does not work. As a confirmed app idiot should the same password and email work?

Good luck, Steve. Im predicting a top 5 finish.

Utilize that 2H off the tee a lot. Control the fairway. Good luck!

I joined and paid the membership and tried to download the app, but my login does not work. As a confirmed app idiot should the same password and email work?
Email or username should work.

Good luck out there!!!

Good luck today....we’re cheering you on!

Good luck! Try to just play your normal game. Easier said than done.

Just arrived and it’s cold and wind.

To quote Tiger Woods. “Conditions are really really tough out there today.”

75159f42e271879a001587a0b70a0e0a.jpg

Best of luck. More importantly. Have a ball. It’s a hoot after the butterflies go away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back