1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Entered!!! Now I just have to cross my finger...

Perfect timing for the first #TheGranddaddy Contest since it coincides with my favorite golf tournament of the year.

Big thanks to THP and Callaway golf for the contest opportunity!

Entry is submitted.

This makes me happy I listened to the podcast on the way to and from my hockey game last night.

8 months of excitement and build up around this is going to be intense.

Good luck everyone!

So cool, had to go back and relisten for one of the answers, but luckily the others I already remembered.

My entry is sent, good luck everybody!

My entry has been sent in for this life changing event. Thanks to THP and Callaway for making this possible. Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am in ...How can you not enter its going to be epic.

Let the praying begin....

Entry in. THP knows how to do Mondays.

Entry in.

1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Awesome! Need to listen to check my answers but I had a couple off the bat from memory. Entry by the end of the day for the grandaddy of them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e-mail sent and fingers crossed

welp, here goes 1 of many attempts and wishes...

Submission in! Now the waiting begins... (by waiting I mean satisfying my forum obsession lol)

Entering after work today! Awesome to see the contests starting!!

Don't want to be wrong on these answers...going to go back and re-listen to these to make sure.

And, entry in! Good luck everyone!

Entry is in, now to try to not obsess about it for the next week!

Finally got a chance to send the e-mail, entry is in!

Entry is in!!! Good luck everyone!!

My entry is in! Good luck everyone :D

Sweeeet! Entry is in. Best of luck everyone!

Awesome. Entry in. Best of luck to all.
Can't believe it's started. The MF Grandaddy.

Let the ride to an opportunity of a lifetime begin. Entry in!!! Good luck to all #TheGrandaddy hopefuls!!!

Back