1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grandaddy is the pinnacle of all things golf and executed to perfection to give lucky THPers a trip of a lifetime. All expenses paid to California to get fit by experts, receive a bag full of equipment and put that equipment into play at one of the finest courses in the world. Getting into the event is as easy as winning one of the contests and today we are honored to kick them off.

2015 Grandaddy Recap Video

The Contest
THP Radio is your key to winning this contest and recently we have hosted two guests that are 5x THP Event Hall of Famers in Harry Arnett and Jason Finley. Your job will be to listen to those podcast episodes and answer the 4 questions below via email for your chance at victory. You will submit those answers via email to admin@thehackersparadise.com

The Prize
One spot in the Grandaddy of em all with THP & Callaway Golf. Jason Finley describes it well in the latest THP Radio podcast when he says, it is a dream trip that money cannot buy. What's Included? EVERYTHING as this is all expenses paid.
Airfare
Hotel
Full fitting and clubs
Golf at one of the finest courses in the country
And so much more...

Rules
If you are a THPer and a 2016 Albatross Club Member, you are eligible for the ultimate trip of a lifetime, bag full of clubs and a chance to be part of the 2016 Grandaddy.
1 entry per person
Deadline for entry submission is April 10th at 11:59pm EST.
Include your forum name in your email

How To Enter
Entering the contests is an easy task and all you will need is a THP Forum account and your 2016 Albatross Club Membership. This year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with local animal shelters around the country to give back in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

The Questions
After listening to the podcasts with Jason Finley and Harry Arnett, answer these 4 questions.

1. What sporting goods company did Harry Arnett work for prior to joining the golf industry?

2. What is Harry Arnett's favorite sandwich?

3. What was Jason Finley's first job at Callaway Golf?

4. What does Jason Finley think is the best rivalry in the Zoo Crew?

On a related note, I strongly urge those interested to hear how Jason Finley describes the Grandaddy. It is absolute perfection.

THP Radio
You can find THP Radio on the home page of this website in this section.
It can also be found on iTunes as well as Android and many other Podcast apps. With new shows weekly, it is your chance to hear the best of On Demand Audio for the world of golf.

Misc
For the main thread for the 2016 Grandaddy, click here and the first post will get updated with all of the details as they come out such as dates, etc.

To hear from the 2015 participants on what their experience was like at this incredible event, click here and read through the recap thread.

Last edited:
This one is easy! Submission on it's way!

Doesnt get much easier than this

Oh my my ... what a great contest!

Pretty straight forward!!

Love that the contest are underway. Submission on its way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy peasy, what an opportunity!

Good luck, everybody.

Somebody's golfing life is about to change in an incredible, amazing way.

Game on and entry submitted. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
It doesn't get much simpler than this for the opportunity of a lifetime....I will resist the urge to submit because I want others to experience this one. Good luck to all that enter (which should be the entire forum!)

Sent!!

Great way to start the week!

And so it begins....I have to go back and clarify the Harry sandwich, as my retention is not great, and Finley went back and forth on the best rivalry, but I'm pretty sure which one, but i'll listen again, as there are no second chances!!

edit: Entry Sent

Last edited:
Time to go re-listen to both episodes!

Oh man things just got real!!! Entry will be completed once this realtor leaves!!! I want in!!!

What a great way to kick this week off :D

It begins.

Good luck all.

A life is about to change forever.

Really excited to watch from the sidelines this year!!!! Get after it guys there is nothing like this on planet earth for your average golfer! Hell I don't think some guys on the smaller tours even get treated to this kind of experience!

All you gotta do to get your ticket punched to paradise is listen to guys talk golf and answer some easy questions? Good luck everyone.

Good luck all -- being able to look forward to the Grandaddy for the rest of the year would definitely make for a better 2016.

Omg it's finally here, submission times!!!

And so it begins...

Awesome! Exciting to see the first contest hit the forum. I will be sending in an entry, just need to listen to both podcasts again. They were both awesome but my retention skills are low these days! Don't mind listening to them again, they were both that great.

Back