1st Contest - The 2018 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

The Zoo Crew has a passion for the game and the ultimate experience that may only be rivaled by THP members. Their expertise and willingness to share it is what sets them apart from the rest.

Oh baby! It’s Grandaddy contest season! Looking forward to reading the entries and you better believe I will be submitting one as well! Get those entries in people! It truly is a trip of a lifetime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ZooCrew has a love of golf and a passion for their customers and their jobs but most of all they just know how to throw down and have FUN! They work hard, they play harder, and they bring THP along for the ride. ZooCrew + Fun = TheGrandaddy!

Zoocrew and Team THP. Strangers become friends. Friends become competitors. Competitors become Family.

With age, equipment loses its luster, and our golf games change. However, the bonds formed and memories made with the Zoocrew never fade. Their passion is contagious, their hospitality life changing.

There's no Grandaddy without the Zoocrew.

From all that I can ascertain, the Zoo Crew is unique because these professionals of golf
exude passion, goodwill with a side of trash talk to make a great experience.
Where else does the little man get to walk side by side and play a competitive round of golf.

Official Entry

The #ZooCrew uniqueness comes in the fact that they are ferocious and hungry like a lion which dispays in the trash talk and competition. Yet they shade that tenacity behind friendly, accommodating, generous and extremely genuine personas throughout the Grandaddy. They are the magic THPers keep coming back for.

What makes the Zoo Crew special? Probably the fact that since the first Grandaddy great is not good enough. They continue to make improvements to the "trip of a lifetime" even better. By focusing on the consumer they have made Callaway Golf #1 in almost every category, period!

i am a man of very weak convictions. if i end up sitting on the sidelines all year, it will be out of respect for the mc sponsor and a commitment to their generosity and investment in me. but this is an event i have drooled over since i joined. the passion guys like you, mikeg and southern shred have shown is remarkable and i want to experience that too. i'm honestly still torn.

I get that for sure. Its mostly just me busting your chops haha I respect your decision should it be to sit back and watch. But the way I see it for you or anyone else involved in events this year, you have just over 8 months to review the gear you will be committed to this season and then come Grandaddy time, you will have an awesome new set of clubs for review and comparison purposes. Only benefits the forum

I get that for sure. Its mostly just me busting your chops haha I respect your decision should it be to sit back and watch. But the way I see it for you or anyone else involved in events this year, you have just over 8 months to review the gear you will be committed to this season and then come Grandaddy time, you will have an awesome new set of clubs for review and comparison purposes. Only benefits the forum

I second this.

How long will this one be open?

Wow what a awesome surprise to wake up too.

I'll have to think about this one for a minute or two.

They are damn good people second to none. The out of the box mentality they have pushes them to be leaders in the golf industry and is the mentality that drives them to make each Grandaddy amazing and unforgettable for all attendees in every way, shape, and form.

The Zoo crew is a group of golfers that represent everything that THP is. They are friendly, kind, welcoming, and crazy about Golf.

2017 was my first follow for the Granddaddy and the thing that makes the Zoo Crew special is very simple and was on full display in 2017 Live thread....

Passion, commitment and family.... Seeing a man like Harry host a bunch of internet golfers, invite them into his home to share his passion, vision and insight.... the Zoo Crew are extended family members... characters who share that same passion and commitment for a game they love.

Official entry:

Zoo Crew are the only ones crazy enough to pull off such an over the top event. The experience, equipment, comraderie, and interaction are second to none and I'd love to be involved. Oh, and they have the keys to The Hideaway. Finley, I'm coming for you!

After looking at previous Granddaddy threads here is my entry
The Zoo Crew is on a quest to make people love golf like they do. Their passion is obvious as discuss their company and products. They embrace the THPers like family with all the laughter, love and teasing that makes everyone feel welcome. Long live the Zoo Crew!

ZooCrew. Not some ramshackle named team. Very carefully plotted. Zoo, where all wild things go to be a wonder. Crew...uh, a crew. yeah.

The Zoo Crew is a bunch of folks that love golf and love helping other people love golf. They just happen to all work for a golf company that has the same goals. When those things come together, it's magic.

Zoo Crew is unique because of their passion and excitement for ALL golfers and the platforms they use to engage the people.

Entry

Entry

Callaway has such a passionate Zoo Crew,
They love making clubs for me and you too
Their passion is grand,
But things get out of hand,
When they give tons of swag to a THP few

Not that I'll win, but I love me some Callaway - especially for what they've done for women's golf

Official entry:

The Zoo Crew is the only ones crazy enough to attempt something so great as the Grandaddy and be able to pull it off. The compassion they have for golf and the desire to be the best shines thru in this event and makes it great.

Here’s my entry:

The Zoo Crew does everything to make you feel like part of their family and embody every positive aspect of enjoying the game of golf! However, when the Granddaddy starts, they will try to make you lick the white turd but they help you up and bro hug it out!!
f54ab54178b71e0020f15d9030826b2c.jpg

The zoocrew are all about inclusion, creating fun and excitement with golf in ways no one has ever offered or even thought of before. Going above and beyond isn’t the exception, it’s just what they do. All day, everyday. THPers show up as internet friends, we leave as internet family.

My entry:

A Zaney, Orchestrated, Opportunistic group are ready to share with you in the best way imaginable with no limits, no holding back. They are full go, all in, and nobody could mimic what they do here. This is the effing Grandaddy! They want in just as bad as we do.

Good luck everyone!

Back