1st Contest - The 2018 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Can....not.....believe.....we....are.....here....once.....again!!!

Good luck everyone!

They're the perfect hosts because they're insane...
Insanely engaging
Insanely fun
Insanely competitive
Insanely sincere
Insanely successful
Insanely unique
Insanely passionate
Insanely generous
Insanely creative
And insanely good at delivering a beat down to team team THP & making them enjoy every minute of it.

What makes the #ZooCrew unique is:

They care about us more than themselves.
They don’t just do it, they do it to perfection.
They give us more than we deserve.
They engage with us.
They embrace it.
They have fun.
They just get it. Top to bottom.

The ZooCrew is:
The embodiment of the brand
They bring tangibility to the idea that Callaway wants to help ALL golfers enjoy the game.
Wildly competitive. Fiercely generous.
Overachievers, never satisfied with success
Risk takers, willing to invest in THP'ers.
A golfer's brotherhood. They are "The Grandaddy" personified.

Zoo Crew is passionate about making the best golf equipment period. They embody the concept of putting others before themselves as they treat unworthy amateurs like superstars in an event like no other. They are competitive but focused on the fun. Plus, they need to give me back that belt..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Zoo Crew will be the first ones to tell you they want to win, and then some, but they’ll also be the first ones to try to get you to have fun and do everything they can to make it a once in a lifetime experience! They just get it.

What an opportunity this would be for sure! From never meeting them and only following and seeing others who have personally met the Zoo Crew, here are my thoughts/entry:
The Zoo Crew shows what it's like to truly love your job. The love of the game and how passionate they are for everyone involved to make sure everybody truly has a great once in a lifetime experience. Like others have said, they truly treat you like family.

Game On, Good Luck All !!! - My Entry below.

In their own words** “ZooCrew” is “all about: creating consistent, honest ways to engage consumers through light, fast, fresh, on-demand communications."
It is not just words to them. They are real people and have demonstrated the same levels of passion for, and commitment to this amazing event as team THP.

**Source : http://cmp.callawaygolf.com/2015/02/03/harrys-corner-now-serving-golfer-1/

Good luck everyone! Here's my entry:

The Grandaddy is the ultimate embodiment of the Zoo Crew’s philosophy: make Callaway the market leader through innovative products while being the most accessible company out there. No competitor even aims that high. Meanwhile, the Zoo Crew personally participates in treating 12 strangers to the best golf experience imaginable.

Official Entry:

Callaway and the Zoo Crew welcome all players of every ability with open arms. When the Granddaddy starts they are still hospitable, but in no way are they wanting to lose. They have mastered a fine line of competition AND making memories for all players to enjoy.

Entry:

Looking and reading about the Zoo Crew over the years... How can you NOT get excited about golf? Their enthusiasm, competitiveness, fun outlook, hospitality, and passion for golf are just contagious! It's something we all look forward to every year despite we've been chosen or not.

The Zoo Crew is all about fun, passion, and love for this awesome game. We have exactly the same type of people here at THP! Mix these two groups and you get the BEST amateur golf event that is all about FUN and friendly competition.

This is a tough one, but here goes:

Schmedium
Mallort
99 Bananas
Ethanator
Yo AJ
Darth Finley
1st in fun, but also 1st in work done.
5 Year war, over in less than 4
The fitting room dropping the knowledge boom.
The Ship show, captain Harry dropping the big blow
They made a freaking belt!

You know... the Zoo Crew is filled with people you wish you could just grab a beer with every weekend. They are so down to earth that is insane that they all work for a BILLION dollar revenue company. They never made me feel less than a tour pro when I was at the Grandaddy and I really don't think that would change if they just met me off the street on a random Tuesday. They have a real brotherhood within their departments and it shows in how successful they have been from the past few years. You also can thank the leadership from the top dawgs (you know who) for putting together an awesome team to work on an event to make us little hackers feel like a billion dollars for a few days out of the year.

BTW, not an entry. Just wanted to share my thoughts on the Crew.

The Zoo Crew are a group of industry professionals that share the same love of golf that the common everyday fan has. They strive to innovate and bring knowledge and passion to the game we love. They're internet celebrities that encourage and allow us hacks to be more than common.

"if you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life." From what I read in past threads, to me the Zoo Crew is the epitome of that saying as they love golf, working with others who love golf, and have fun all the way through.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

These aren't just guys who work for Callaway, they're a family. When at the Grandaddy you aren't just going to Callaway, you're going to the Zoo Crew's home. Whether you're Sergio Garcia or one of us on THP, they'll still treat you with the respect and brotherly love that they all share.

Last edited:
It's been said before but I'm going to say it again, these aren't just a bunch of guys who work for Callaway, they're a family who just happen to all work together. When at the Grandaddy you aren't just going to Callaway, you're going to the Zoo Crew's home. Whether you're Sergio Garcia or one of us on THP, they'll still treat you with the respect and brotherly love that they all share.

The passion they have for their craft is unparalleled on their own but when together, they make sure that each and every one of us feels on top of the world at this event. It was also said before but these are the kind of guys that you hope to meet out in the wild at a bar because you know it'll be an awesome time.

I gathered all this from reading past threads and videos. I can't even begin to imagine how I'd feel if I actually got to go.

Everyone a Callaway does an amazing job every year for the GD and it goes without saying that the level of commitment to an event for amateurs is second to none.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
Remember the 50 word limit. I'd hate to see anyone not have an entry because of that.

What sets apart the Zoo Crew is their vision. The see the future of golf. It’s fun, it’s engaging, and it’s what will keep golf alive moving forward. Growing the game is the biggest challenge the industry faces and these folks are thinking up new ways to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember the 50 word limit. I'd hate to see anyone not have an entry because of that.
Thanks haha I just got so excited.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Happy Friday :D

Here's my entry!

Their camaraderie, enthusiasm and genuine desire to be at the event are what make The Zoo Crew so unique. Most importantly, they truly care about participants having the time of their lives at The Grandaddy and go all out to make it an unforgettable experience!

Every good team or organization has strong leadership. The Zoocrew is no different. From the top down they are of one mind and work ethic. Their commitment to golfers has been proven year after year. Marketing and social interaction are second to none. The Grandaddy is proof positive.

What makes the Zoo Crew unique?

They are ALL IN, and completely dedicated. Have a silly question you want answered on the weekend? Response ASAP. A unique take on things, humor, but still approachable. Treating THPers like equals, like we are a part of the Callaway family!

Going to keep mine short and sweet

Entry:
Zoo crew just gets it when it comes to internet golfers.

Good to see these contests again. Good luck everyone, the winner is truly in for something special.

Back