1st Course of 2016

Throntree Country Club on New Years day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first round won't come until the #kickoffclassic at RTJ Grand National Lakes course. One month! ?

Been out once so far, at the course I play most often. Bill & Payne Stewart, Springfield Mo. It's an old Perry Maxwell layout now run by the city park board. Jan 5th, Course was frozen. Very cold windy day. I played very well for me.

Last edited:
my home course. Old Hickory CC. We played a mixed points game on New Year's day. Between work and weather, I have not been able to get out since.

Legacy golf club at Lakewood Ranch.

Mission Trails. Missed my first eagle putt of the year (and my life) and didn't even know it at the time. Thought it was for birdie.

Mission trails has some short holes by the way.

Mission Trails. Missed my first eagle putt of the year (and my life) and didn't even know it at the time. Thought it was for birdie.

Mission trails has some short holes by the way.
I played that course a lot when I lived there.
I hope you made the birdie putt!

I played the Futures course at The 500 Club with my daughter.
Its close to me and the course is intended for youngsters (9 short holes and no riding).

Tamarac in Lima ohio. Played on Jan 5. 40* weather with 3-5 mph wind. Very nice for NW Ohio on Jan 5th!

Trump National Doral golden palm course... And it kicked my a$$!!

Waldorf Astoria.

Seemed like the conditions should have been better considering the prices they are charging, but oh well.

Riverside Golf Course..A city owned course here in Indy.

I wish I could post here... Topgolf only so far, but hopefully sooner rather than later

Newport National in Middletown, RI

The Oaks in Lima Ohio on Jan 5th.

Turkeyfoot GC tomorrow. Ready to see how my indoor prep translates to on course action.

Desoto Golf Club, Hot Springs Village, Ar.

First course was wolf creek then TPC Vegas then royal links. I would say 2016 is starting out good

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Finally got to play my first round this year last Saturday and it was on my home course - Broadlands GC

I am already about 8 rounds into the new year....most have been played at my new club Sienna Plantation, but I do have 2 rounds in at other courses as well.

Ocotillo (white course) in Chandler, AZ. Started 2016 with a par!

Holly Ridge Golf Links in Archdale, NC yesterday.

b9c3e69a77fbd95bbaac4fbd450eb6ec.jpg

NSW GC, Sydney, Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeyfoot. Nothing special at all

Back