2010 Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Coming In May

They added HOT to them. lol.

Soooo has anyone picked these up? I know someone has to have them by now.... Ive hit them now a couple times and theyre really really nice irons. Long and straight! And the color grows on you! They told me theyre selling like crazy so fess up, whos got them??? Im leaning towards making a change to my bag here real soon!! They keep making the deal sweeter at GG, throwing in towels, hats, balls, etc lol

Soooo has anyone picked these up? I know someone has to have them by now.... Ive hit them now a couple times and theyre really really nice irons. Long and straight! And the color grows on you! They told me theyre selling like crazy so fess up, whos got them??? Im leaning towards making a change to my bag here real soon!! They keep making the deal sweeter at GG, throwing in towels, hats, balls, etc lol

yeah, JB, did you get yours yet?

yeah, JB, did you get yours yet?

Looking at these irons, the UT Longhorns should outfit the whole golf team with these. Not quite burnt orange but damn close.

We got confirmation from Callaway that ours will be here "early this week". They had some shipping delays.

We got confirmation from Callaway that ours will be here "early this week". They had some shipping delays.

are you excited about their arrival?

I swung these yesterday at a local demo day, they did feel very nice and the color would definately match my bag and also my clicgear ( bag orange and black, clic gear orange) I am not sure at my current ability level these are the right clubs for me. I did like the feel of the Diabloe Edge irons and even better the Cleveland HB3s but I am not looking to purchase at the moment and when I am ready, I might pick up the x-24s

Looking forward to hearing what you think when you get the hands on time! Ive been pretty damn impressed!

I swung these yesterday at a local demo day, they did feel very nice and the color would definately match my bag and also my clicgear ( bag orange and black, clic gear orange) I am not sure at my current ability level these are the right clubs for me. I did like the feel of the Diabloe Edge irons and even better the Cleveland HB3s but I am not looking to purchase at the moment and when I am ready, I might pick up the x-24s

Thats what I like to hear!! Go Rhino go!!

Thanks OEM!!! I made myself a promise, no purchasing clubs until at least after the Florida outing. After that I can not be responsible for the damage I will do to my credit card...LOL

ad, have you checked these out yet in person? i know you like the 22's, would like to hear your thoughts if you've put your hands on these.

Back