2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

Just got my new THP putter cover in. Looks great, magnets seem very strong and it fits the new SeeMore putter I got from member SW perfectly!

Was that putter reshafted? Doesn't look like the normal SeeMore shaft with the black at the end.

How do you like that Widow Putter grip?.. I bought an extra THP Cover. It is white and I couldn't protect the way I wanted so 1 for show the other For the cover.

Was that putter reshafted? Doesn't look like the normal SeeMore shaft with the black at the end.

Yes, SW reshafted it. That was actually why I bought it as I prefer center shafted putters. My Ping C67 is fine, but it is solid faced and I wanted something a little softer feeling off the face, so far, I love it!

How do you like that Widow Putter grip?.. I bought an extra THP Cover. It is white and I couldn't protect the way I wanted so 1 for show the other For the cover.

The grip is OK, I have a Winn AVS Mid on my Ping putter, and I went down a size to this white grip on the SeeMore. I think I might eventually go back up in size again. Have to give it a few more weeks though before deciding.

Got mine today, love the looks already

aefc5f46-558f-a9c6.jpg

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

That is awesome looking! I can't wait to get mine

Tap tap taparoo

It is very well done

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Back