2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
It seems the group consensus is that we should go ahead and put these putter covers up for pre-order so that is exactly what we are going to do.

I want to stress that we DO NOT have an exact date when these will be arriving at THP HQ but when we do we will let everyone know.

A few things to note:

* These are limited edition and once they are gone they are gone. We will not be ordering more.
* This is the ONLY style that we have for sale so before you ask, I am sorry but no, we do not have this for a mallet putter.
* We will open this up to international buyers, however, you will have to contact me via PM or email at golfergal@thehackersparadise.com to find out what the shipping costs will be. Shipping rates will vary based on location.

These will be available for pre-order starting tomorrow, Tuesday March 22nd at 9pm EST. You will be able to purchase them from the THP Store Here.

If you have any questions please let me know I am happy to help.

i-5d4sQ8V-L.jpg

i-gH8TD9B-L.jpg

i-9F2RCkp-L.jpg

i-h9DzbXG-L.jpg

i-pJcg4pc-L.jpg

Last edited:
Dang! I had my PayPal trigger finger all ready to go hehe. I will be here tomorrow :)

These are going to go quick!

They look great. I need me a blade...

Beautiful Headcovers!! Look forward to ordering mine. THP and Seemore...I am one happy dude.

Good Deal, thanks GG

Great stuff, Like Hawk I saw the thread and had my paypal all ready to go.

I am hoping that I can get mine!

Dang! I had my PayPal trigger finger all ready to go hehe. I will be here tomorrow :)

Right on. I turned on the computer because I hate paypal'ing on the iPhone!

Tap before talk.

Last year's model is exactly why I decided that I HAD to go back to a blade and I'm very glad I did!! Had it been for that gorgeous cover though I may not have done it.

Thing is, I love blade putters, the #7 was just singing to me.

Too sweet. I'm gonna admit I'm pretty jacked about this one, I'll be counting the seconds tomorrow night.

Got to admit these look pretty nice. I think I will be pullin a trigger on this one tomorrow around 8pm EST. Thanks THP!

It seems the group consensus is that we should go ahead and put these putter covers up for pre-order so that is exactly what we are going to do.

I want to stress that we DO NOT have an exact date when these will be arriving at THP HQ but when we do we will let everyone know.

A few things to note:

* These are limited edition and once they are gone they are gone. We will not be ordering more.
* This is the ONLY style that we have for sale so before you ask, I am sorry but no, we do not have this for a mallet putter.
* We will open this up to international buyers, however, you will have to contact me via PM or email at golfergal@thehackersparadise.com to find out what the shipping costs will be. Shipping rates will vary based on location.

These will be available for pre-order starting tomorrow, Tuesday March 22nd at 8pm EST. You will be able to purchase them from the THP Store Here.

If you have any questions please let me know I am happy to help.

1224292382_wsobG-L.jpg

Awesome!! Same pricing as the last batch? Does Canada qualify as international? If memory serves me correctly, the last ones were $20 shipped to Canada.

Would these fit on a mid mallet? Something like a Studio Stock 7?

Awesome!! Same pricing as the last batch? Does Canada qualify as international?

I am curious about the pricing as well these are sweet. You guys always have great prices on things

Would these fit on a mid mallet? Something like a Studio Stock 7?

Yes they fit on mid mallets like that, a heel shafted #9, Gambler straight, etc...

Yes they fit on mid mallets like that, a heel shafted #9, Gambler straight, etc...

Yep, they fit great on the two mid's I have. Best thing is that they have the magnetic closure, so they will stay put.

These look great... If they fit the Gmabler Straight, they will fit my Fastback... PERFECT

These look great... If they fit the Gmabler Straight, they will fit my Fastback... PERFECT

I have the last series on my Gambler Straight and it works well.

I will have to order one of these tonight!

something about these just look so good!!! The last one I got still looks brand new and I use it every round. I will be in for onr of these. They look fantastic

I see nice head covers and think of Pedro Cerrano, "Hats for bats. Keep bats warm"

This cover will go nicely with all the other THP logos in my bag. Want & need. See you at 7:00 cst.

Back