2012 NFL Draft Thread

If not better. Jenkins as a true Freshman held guys like Alshon Jeffrey and Julio Jones completely in check. Jenkins is legit.

you aint telling me nothing i dont know hoss ... i loved that kid on the football field, hated the day he got ran off and our secondary suffered big time because of it.

No thanks. Let the bengals draft yet another mistake. I want NOTHING to do with another loser who can't keep his priorities straight even at an sec school.

Beast mode from tapatalk

oh kmac thats ironic being a cowboys fan you already have plenty of screwups. did you not want dez byrant either?

oh kmac thats ironic being a cowboys fan you already have plenty of screwups. did you not want dez byrant either?

This is a good point Kmac. We'll take Dez in Charlotte. Mmkay?

Jerry wanted Dez. You guys know every single off season all the talk about Dez is trading his lazy arse? Yep. Like I said I want nothing to do wit that guy.

And why draft another one. You make my point for me.

Leave Dez alone! Mo Money Mo Problems. He's just misunderstood

Jerry wanted Dez. You guys know every single off season all the talk about Dez is trading his lazy arse? Yep. Like I said I want nothing to do wit that guy.

And why draft another one. You make my point for me.

you've got plenty on the roster who have had trouble with the law.. better get rid of them all . jenkins is a kid is he not entitled to a second chance? has he been in trouble with the law since he got kicked out of UF?

edit: and who honestly wants to trade dez other then fair weather fans and idiot radio sports jockeys ?

you've got plenty on the roster who have had trouble with the law.. better get rid of them all . jenkins is a kid is he not entitled to a second chance? has he been in trouble with the law since he got kicked out of UF?

edit: and who honestly wants to trade dez other then fair weather fans and idiot radio sports jockeys ?

Like that is different from any other NFL or even SEC team, hater. So what is your point in all this? Screw it and draft another knuckle head? No thanks dude. And thats the last time I say it nicely. Your team can draft him if you like him so much.

So after reading through mock drafts again it still looks like DeCastro is our man.

Like that is different from any other NFL or even SEC team, hater. So what is your point in all this? Screw it and draft another knuckle head? No thanks dude. And thats the last time I say it nicely. Your team can draft him if you like him so much.

So after reading through mock drafts again it still looks like DeCastro is our man.

that's the last time you say it nicely ? lol whatever man dont make stupid threats if you cant handle me pointing out your team has been notorius for screw ups while you dog a kid out for making a few bad choices at a young age and hasnt been in trouble since getting dismissed from UF .i'm clearly not the hater here

oh and i wouldnt have any problem with my team drafting him and hope they do. he would take kareem jacksons spot from day one . im just not blind and willing to right a kid off as quick as you are.

that's the last time you say it nicely ? lol whatever man dont make stupid threats if you cant handle me pointing out your team has been notorius for screw ups while you dog a kid out for making a few bad choices at a young age and hasnt been in trouble since getting dismissed from UF .i'm clearly not the hater here

oh and i wouldnt have any problem with my team drafting him and hope they do. he would take kareem jacksons spot from day one . im just not blind and willing to right a kid off as quick as you are.

Look. Since you play Mizuno irons I'll go ahead and repeat myself for you. lol. I DO NOT WANT THE COWBOYS TO DRAFT HIM. Its not about second chances. Didnt he already get that?? If I were Jerry I would not draft him. If it were up to me I would not draft him. Simple is that. You want to keep bringing up the past go ahead. I could care less, Im not stuck in the past. This is now and right now I do not want him. Just like your Texans didnt want your best defensive player.

I think the BC Lions should draft this Jenkins kid. Who wouldn't want to join the defending CFL champs?

I think the BC Lions should draft this Jenkins kid. Who wouldn't want to join the defending CFL champs?

See I knew Canadians were all aboot 2nd and 4th chances. Perfect place for Jenkins.

See I knew Canadians were all aboot 2nd and 4th chances. Perfect place for Jenkins.
We are, I still want Ricky Williams back. That guy was awesome here :alien:

Look. Since you play Mizuno irons I'll go ahead and repeat myself for you. lol. I DO NOT WANT THE COWBOYS TO DRAFT HIM. Its not about second chances. Didnt he already get that?? If I were Jerry I would not draft him. If it were up to me I would not draft him. Simple is that. You want to keep bringing up the past go ahead. I could care less, Im not stuck in the past. This is now and right now I do not want him. Just like your Texans didnt want your best defensive player.

you are clearly stuck in the past ...everyone one of your comments on the kid was about his PAST. if you were living in the present you would see the kid hasnt been in trouble in a couple of years.

we didnt want our best defensive player? where is the facepalm icon when you need it.

How about we drop it

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

you are clearly stuck in the past ...everyone one of your comments on the kid was about his PAST. if you were living in the present you would see the kid hasnt been in trouble in a couple of years.

we didnt want our best defensive player? where is the facepalm icon when you need it.

Clearly you're dumber the I thought. Why don't you read what you quoted genius. What did I say about his past?? I said I don't want him and I wouldn't draft him if it was up to me. And for the 100000th time I said it again. Take your medicine lay off the roids or stop drinking. Whatever it is this is getting old and I'm done. Whoever drafts him Dallas, Houston or whoever I hope he succeeds and you feel vindicated. Peace out.

Clearly you're dumber the I thought. Why don't you read what you quoted genius. What did I say about his past?? I said I don't want him and I wouldn't draft him if it was up to me. And for the 100000th time I said it again. Take your medicine lay off the roids or stop drinking. Whatever it is this is getting old and I'm done. Whoever drafts him Dallas, Houston or whoever I hope he succeeds and you feel vindicated. Peace out.

typical cowboys fan gets his panties in a bunch then starts trying to hurl insults..

yea you totally didnt say anything regarding his past what was i thinking

No thanks. Let the bengals draft yet another mistake. I want NOTHING to do with another loser who can't keep his priorities straight even at an sec school.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Im declaring DeCastro a Cowboy making our O-line legit again. I dont want that CB with all the red flags. Forget his name but no thanks.

it amazes me that you think this about me trying to convince you that dallas should draft him. der der der im so dumb

typical cowboys fan gets his panties in a bunch then starts trying to hurl insults..

yea you totally didnt say anything regarding his past what was i thinking

it amazes me that you think this about me trying to convince you that dallas should draft him. der der der im so dumb

Like I said you're a moron. I said in that last quote. Not in all the other five where I've said I don't want to draft him.

Like I said you're a moron. I said in that last quote. Not in all the other five where I've said I don't want to draft him.

keep hurling the insults kid maybe it will prove your point somehow. only in the last post he wasnt talking about his past .. LOL classic and i'm the moron.

So getting this back on track, thus far I have loved all of the moves the Cowboys have made. They have given themselves a ton of options in this draft

So getting this back on track, thus far I have loved all of the moves the Cowboys have made. They have given themselves a ton of options in this draft

There's only one option and that is in the secondary. I don't like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick given the off the field issues. Mark Barron screams Woodson 2.0, oline would be my second choice with Decastro, Reiff, or Martin.

--
tapatalk

I like Barron also.

Chiefs sign RT Eric Winston so I would say that rules out KC taking Riley Rieff @ 11. DeCastro is my guess, if he is still there.

keep hurling the insults kid maybe it will prove your point somehow. only in the last post he wasnt talking about his past .. LOL classic and i'm the moron.

....... LOL

There's only one option and that is in the secondary. I don't like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick given the off the field issues. Mark Barron screams Woodson 2.0, oline would be my second choice with Decastro, Reiff, or Martin.

--
tapatalk

I like Barron also.

Finally someone that makes sense in this thread. Agree with both of you that Barron would be a great pick.

Back