2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

As soon as we get our official tee times we'll know more, but I do think we'll want to get them booked asap.

As soon as we get our official tee times we'll know more, but I do think we'll want to get them booked asap.

I would think so too. Last year we ended up doing a shotgun start on Saturday morning allowing for 36 holes by pretty much all who wanted to play. Not sure if that's an option this year or not. I just know my group teed off a little after 4 and we finished the last hole in the dark.

yeah my group was 1 or 2 groups behind you and finishing in the dark stunk

I would think so too. Last year we ended up doing a shotgun start on Saturday morning allowing for 36 holes by pretty much all who wanted to play. Not sure if that's an option this year or not. I just know my group teed off a little after 4 and we finished the last hole in the dark.

Yea, hopefully we can get off earlier than that if we do two Saturday rounds.

yeah my group was 1 or 2 groups behind you and finishing in the dark stunk

hey crazy we were in the same group. thought it was more memorable than that haha

really? totally don't remember that. sorry man. I just remember finishing in the dark wasn't fun

hey crazy we were in the same group. thought it was more memorable than that haha

really? totally don't remember that. sorry man. I just remember finishing in the dark wasn't fun

lol yeah, me, you, degoins, and Jakes Dad.

Lmao @ hanks deleting ddec from his outing group memory. Wtc ddec

I need to start thinking about what I want to hit at Demo Day.

Everything? I don't discriminate.

lol, that's a good point. I didn't have time to hit a whole bunch last year, but hopefully I do this time around. I've got a hankering to hit some irons and drivers.

Everything? I don't discriminate.

I'm not going in with any plan this year. Just do what we did last year and hit everything that I could. Otherwise I probably would not have tried the Yonex hybrids or any of the Boccieri stuff.

I'm not going in with any plan this year. Just do what we did last year and hit everything that I could. Otherwise I probably would not have tried the Yonex hybrids or any of the Boccieri stuff.

I feel like with that statement my bank account should be scared.

I feel like with that statement my bank account should be scared.

you are safe this year. With the recent pick up of the Mashie FW, I think my bag is set till August hehe
Though with the way you have been talking around the house, I feel as if your bank account should be scared, Miss Cleveland Black driver

nerfny is going black....like it

you are safe this year. With the recent pick up of the Mashie FW, I think my bag is set till August hehe
Though with the way you have been talking around the house, I feel as if your bank account should be scared, Miss Cleveland Black driver

nerfny is going black....like it

Maybe...still not sure between that, the Nike VRS or the Wilson DXI. I'm in no rush still hitting my driver well.

I need to start thinking about what I want to hit at Demo Day.

I need a gameplan this times! Last year I just swung away without a purpose. I'm gonna get a list together this time !

Im scheduled to land around 9:30 pm Thursday night. Would anyone be able to pick me up from the airport?

Ill be driving and can hook you up with a ride.

Hanks doesn't remember because he stopped after 14 hehe

Hanks was suffering mighty bad but seemed alot perkier after we got back to the resort!

Back