2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

Wow spartans...sub 30% shooting in 2nd half...no bueno...gotta get some buckets here

11 of 25 from the line...wow

They always get the hype because of the recruits, they will be solid but they are far from a TEAM right now. Everything they do is one pass then I show off my crossover and shoot move. You see it every year the freshmen need to understand that everyone on the team was a superstar in high school you need your teammates at this level.

I agree, which I why I was a little surprised that they came out of the box ranked #1. Also shows you how much I pay attention to the rankings early on - just found out tonight !! :)

On a side note - great win by VCU. If you ever get a chance to watch them in person, do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick 5 for spartans

Down goes kentucky...just need Duke to lose and it will be a good night.

Go jayhawks!

Well, this was fun while it lasted: http://40and0.com

LOL at Kentucky fans. So delusional.

Down goes kentucky...just need Duke to lose and it will be a good night.

Go jayhawks!

Minus the Jayhawks. Didnt you mean to say...

Go Blue???

Hey 441, your point guard has something to say:

Lets go duke

Michigan State vs. Kentucky. Go Cats!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey 441, your point guard has something to say:

He gets a pass since it's his alma mater. ..This time

Great game between two top five teams. Now for the next game. Let's hope it's just as close.

Ur a Illinois fan? Yeah they are always tough

I thought you always knew this? Yeah, hopefully Groce will keep the team pesky and organized. We were good last year. I hope he can build on what was good last year.

Jabari Parker is ridiculous.

Jabari Parker is ridiculous.

I don't care what happens tonight, I just want him to stay healthy all year. This is how dominant Kyrie could have been a couple of years ago if he hadn't gotten hurt.

I don't care what happens tonight, I just want him to stay healthy all year. This is how dominant Kyrie could have been a couple of years ago if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Couldn't agree more. I think Kyrie played about half the season - if that!

Might be going to Duke/Florida Atlantic on Friday in Cameron. Keeping my fingers crossed

Not use to not seeing or having juniors or seniors on KU's team

For as bad as Cal is in football they've got the makings of a a nice squad in hoops.

If Duke would decide to start playing defense, that would be nice.

This new defensive rule is killing the flow of the game, we don't need 50 fouls in a game.

Agreed

Free throw contest is not what this should be

Back