2013 Christmas Decorations

And so we begin:

3y3ave2u.jpg
That is awesome cookie, even if I'm not fan

Just got back from cutting down the tree. First ornament is up.
3amygury.jpg
anusy7av.jpg
syryry7y.jpg

yju4a5ub.jpg

My Christmas tradition is underway: every string of lights has a section that is out (headbang)

My Christmas tradition is underway: every string of lights has a section that is out (headbang)

Stay on lights. They have those now, you know? ;)

I am officially done with my house and my parents house. Vine videos once it's dark!

nejera2e.jpg

There are few lights not plugged in but Kai and I knocked it out today

Looking good Freddie! You too Cookie!! Love seeing all the Xmas decorations.

Put the tree together today. Now the wife can decorate. Baaa humbug
taby4ada.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Very nice #Cookie! Just missing all the cold white stuff! Wanna come take ours?

Solid job, Cookie!

I got about 90% of my stuff up today. I will finish up tomorrow and get pictures posted.

There were two highlights of the day. First, I finally organized the outlet situation to avoid my annual repeat of Clark Griswald. Second, the 2 year old neighbor across the street was mesmerized by our big Santa. I caught him sneaking out of the house, standing on his front porch staring. It brought a smile to my face.

Looks awesome #cookie!

nejera2e.jpg

There are few lights not plugged in but Kai and I knocked it out today

I like it Freddy!! I really need to get home and get some decorations up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good Cookie!! I agree with Jimmy that you are missing some snow for the perfect picture. We will throw some in the back of my car and bring it down for you.

Will bring our clubs too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real tree is up! Letting it fall tonight while at work and then tomorrow after work it's going to look like a Christmas bomb went off in my house!
uzazy2uh.jpg

We had a huge scare and problem last night when we got home:
My daughter asked to check on the tree before she went to bed, thank goodness she did, the tree had fallen over, water everywhere and broken ornaments, decorations and soaking wet presents. Not the thing you want to come home to, thank goodness all the presents didn't get ruined. And not too many sentimental ornaments were broken.

I had to create a new platform underneath our existing tree stand to give it greater stability, too bad I didn't think of it earlier!

I think I'll have to go a little smaller next year!

With the Thanksgiving weekend and family around, have not been on THP much. But thought I would post a pic of what I have going at the moment and I see the Christmas decorating thread. Well, that is exactly what I am working on.
sahupu9y.jpg

A work in progress.

Other than some stuff that goes in the windows this is pretty much it
y4are5eg.jpg

4uty9a2a.jpg
]

We had a huge scare and problem last night when we got home:
My daughter asked to check on the tree before she went to bed, thank goodness she did, the tree had fallen over, water everywhere and broken ornaments, decorations and soaking wet presents. Not the thing you want to come home to, thank goodness all the presents didn't get ruined. And not too many sentimental ornaments were broken.

I had to create a new platform underneath our existing tree stand to give it greater stability, too bad I didn't think of it earlier!

I think I'll have to go a little smaller next year!

Kyle that coulda been bad! Good thing you guys checked on it. We usually always secure our trees to the wall just to avoid that. One year ours fell on Christmas eve when I was little.

With the Thanksgiving weekend and family around, have not been on THP much. But thought I would post a pic of what I have going at the moment and I see the Christmas decorating thread. Well, that is exactly what I am working on.
sahupu9y.jpg

A work in progress.

Shaping up nicely!! That tree looks perfect.

Back