2013 Nike 20XI Golf Ball - More RZN

Anybody here used to play the Nike One Tour D? I'm curious how this new 20XI-X compares. When I can find good used Tour One D's I always pick them up as they're probably one of my favorite balls of all time.

I tried the 20XI-S from last year and came away rather unimpressed. Thanks for all the reviews, even though it makes me want to spend money and try them, haha.

Anybody here used to play the Nike One Tour D? I'm curious how this new 20XI-X compares. When I can find good used Tour One D's I always pick them up as they're probably one of my favorite balls of all time.

I tried the 20XI-S from last year and came away rather unimpressed. Thanks for all the reviews, even though it makes me want to spend money and try them, haha.

I was on staff with Nike for the last two years before changing this season. I played the One Tour D and then the 20Xi-S last season. I have a few sleeves of the new 20Xi and 20Xi-X to try when the weather breaks. I had the same feel with the original 20Xi-X as you, not all that impressed and the S was the better of the two for me but I was not sad about going to the Hex Black Tour this season.

How much of a discount do you get on base other than it being tax free? I know here there prices are maybe $1-2 cheaper per dozen but the selection isn't as good.
\

i can get a box of prov1's for 40 but they love marking nike stuff down. They have the 20xi's around 38 , the b330's are 32.00 i never buy my nike golf stuff from dicks, gg, etc.. Like the $70 windshirts are only $49. I guess the good thing about our base is that the commanding officer is a huge golfer so our pro shop is stacked with the newest titleist,nike, ping, TM, and callaway stuff. I could swear i saw the new covert driver for 249.00 i'll double check, and i remember they have the new rbz's irons for 599 a set

\

i can get a box of prov1's for 40 but they love marking nike stuff down. They have the 20xi's around 38 , the b330's are 32.00 i never buy my nike golf stuff from dicks, gg, etc.. Like the $70 windshirts are only $49. I guess the good thing about our base is that the commanding officer is a huge golfer so our pro shop is stacked with the newest titleist,nike, ping, TM, and callaway stuff. I could swear i saw the new covert driver for 249.00 i'll double check, and i remember they have the new rbz's irons for 599 a set

I might have to check out the pro shops on base, I don't usually play on base since it is usually crowded and one of the courses is garbage but I might have to stop by tomorrow. Thanks for the info!!!

May have to try the 2013 20XI-X , I know the previous model was shorter than my prov1-x.

So i got in a round and my friend was still using the ball i gave him the other day and one of my other friends who is a long ball driver (avg 300) and usually out drives us, joined up with us and my friend was going past him by a good 10-15yrds. Later on the round he was asking me if i had any more balls so he could try them out.... lol

I might have to check out the pro shops on base, I don't usually play on base since it is usually crowded and one of the courses is garbage but I might have to stop by tomorrow. Thanks for the info!!!

The course on our base is really nice (27 holes) but they let anyone who wants to walk..walk.... Talk about messing up your pace of play when your in a cart. That's why i joined the club by my house. Its 26 on base for 18 and on my home course its only 18 plus a free beer and i have unlimited range balls.

I still have quite a few Tour D's from the 3 dozen I bought online last year. Anxious to try the new 20XI's though to see if they have a softer feel off the driver.

Bald,
If you like a crisp, ping at least with my driver is the sound and it feels like it explodes off my head. So much better ball than last years model.

I'll be putting them in play in a few weeks during my Orlando trip.

Bald,
you like a crisp, ping at least with my driver is the sound and it feels like it explodes off my head. So much better ball than last years model.

Back