2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

True story:

I saw that hawk in the trees on No. 5. It was on the ground about 10 feet from me, and it had a squirrel in one talon.

Hawk gave me a "come at me, bro look." I said, "no, Sir," and slowly walked to my ball.

That hawk was intense. Like Real Life hawk intense.

We drive by that and was going to take a pic. He turned his head towards us and the blood dripping from his beak and the look made us just keep in rolling by. It was intense

Just a misunderstanding. I thought you all were trying to steal my squirrel.

The last time I saw a hawk with a look like that, I was at Portillo's, and an Italian beef sandwich was in play.

Intercontinental match play on the back nine at Caledonia with Henri and Rob. +3 through the front for me. Such a great weekend.

Henri and Rob take the back. USA is out for revenge. Such a great time with you guys. Safe travels back across the pond! Just finishing the back 9 and the sprinklers shooting at us on the green was priceless. One way to get crazy golfers off the 18th green!

Intercontinental match play on the back nine at Caledonia with Henri and Rob. +3 through the front for me. Such a great weekend.

So jealous. I wanted in on this round so bad

It was a blast! Henri and Rob are great guys and i am so happy to have gotten a round in with them!

This is Castor at 10 pm: "I'd still be playing if we had light." Dude is a machine, an awesome guy, and The Finnisher

This is Castor at 10 pm: "I'd still be playing if we had light." Dude is a machine, an awesome guy, and The Finnisher
Castor Cool

Dude rocked this week like no other! Definitely was a pleasure playing 5 rounds with him this week.

Back