2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

So its not just an invitational thing?

Hey, my kryptonite came in clutch. When it matters though, you will see what happens Saturday.

Spoiler
it may or may not be pretty

I can almost feel the adrenalin rush going on in the rookies hearts and minds now. You folks are slobbering like some starving hogs :pig: who are about to enter a slop bucket eating contest! :hungry: I'm truly happy and excited for you all :blob:

Another day closer to pure bliss!

just saw this on twitter....

Bx-WUi-IEAAPrqO.jpg

just saw this on twitter....

Bx-WUi-IEAAPrqO.jpg

Someone is messing with us. This picture was obviously taken from the wrong (Blue) tee box. Ha

Hopefully those blue tees aren't being played...clear the hazard 100 yards out.

Hopefully those blue tees aren't being played...clear the hazard 100 yards out.

From the whites I'm pretty confident I could take a 9 iron carry the hazard and hit the fairway :)

I'm sure my partner loves hearing that take no prisoners approach!!

Pound driver up the right side and let the baby draw leave me in the middle of the fairway.

If that fails, I pray that my partner bails us out.

I just had flashbacks to last year, but in reverse. Here's to both of us playing better this time around :)

Pound driver up the right side and let the baby draw leave me in the middle of the fairway.

I'll subscribe to both of those options. I am liking the cart path along the right side as my point of aim.

Color me jealous! :crying:

I'll subscribe to both of those options. I am liking the cart path along the right side as my point of aim.

I was going to suggest the same thing.

Back