2015 Albatross Club Is Now Open - THP Helping Folds Of Honor

Paid, Glad I joined the the Albatross Club....

,Mike.

Just made my donation, what a great cause to support

As we move close to the halfway point of 2015, and are rolling out things like The Grandaddy (greatest thing ever done by an online community), we want to come in here and reflect and thank you for the wonderful donations and the ability to help this amazing organization.

Folds of Honor is something we sought out, met with and felt so comfortable that your donations would make a difference that it was a no brainer. Thank you all again for the incredible participation.

As we move close to the halfway point of 2015, and are rolling out things like The Grandaddy (greatest thing ever done by an online community), we want to come in here and reflect and thank you for the wonderful donations and the ability to help this amazing organization.

Folds of Honor is something we sought out, met with and felt so comfortable that your donations would make a difference that it was a no brainer. Thank you all again for the incredible participation.

they gave out their 10,000th scholarship this week. nice to know this community had a part in that

This is fantastic! I'm really enjoying this community and glad I signed up. :act-up:

I already Signed up too.....

,Mike.

Its an absolute honor to bump this today for the 4th of July. Your support of this amazing organization is just awesome.

I finally decided to join the Albatross Club! I had been thinking about it for a little while now since I've been posting a lot more but knew I probably wouldn't be able to participate in any events this year due to a new job. After the generosity and great experiences I have had recently I knew I had to join even though the year is almost half way over. I also think contributing to the folds of honor is a great cause and wish I would have joined at the beginning of the year instead of waiting so long.

Donation sent! working for QuikTrip which is also a Folds of Honor supporter made the decision easy. Thanks for the good work!

Looks like this could use a bump. Lots of great events still to come this year including the gran daddy of them all. This membership is the key to unlocking those doors and helping a great cause at the same time.

So how do you join the Albatross club?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

So how do you join the Albatross club?

Click the link at the top of the page that says Albatross Club. Will take you right to it!

Great decision on joining Popeye

It was easy enough once I got off my phone and on the computer.

Just signed up today. I'm glad to be a part of this great group!

Glad to have you. In time for THP Event sit ups too including the Grandaddy.

Didn't know sit ups were included in the Albatross membership. :act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know sit ups were included in the Albatross membership. :act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might have to cancel my membership in that case.....no way I can manage any today :alien:

But it is also an incentive to get fitter :D

Welcome aboard

As a military retiree I can say that the majority of programs designed to assist military members and their families are successful only because of the generosity of other people. Every donation matters and every donation makes a difference. Thank you to all who have donated to this fine organization and others like it.

With some cool stuff getting ready to start soon, I just wanted to take a second and thank everybody that donated to the Albatross Club this year. Partnering with this great organization has been a lot of fun and the THP Community has truly made a difference.

2015 Albatross Club Is Now Open - THP Helping Folds Of Honor

Thanks THP. Not to early to look forward to next year. Are there talks about partnering with FOH again?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this in a club house today. Very cool

taIDaNA.jpg

Quick Question. Will membership be honored for 365 days or only 1-1 thru 12-31?

Quick Question. Will membership be honored for 365 days or only 1-1 thru 12-31?

It is 1-1 through 12-31 each year.

While we know that it does limit how long one is a member, we make sure to backload plenty for those that signup later in the year, including the chance to sign up for the Grandaddy of em all, the all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

We also have a number of contests coming up that AC member only, including one that will blow some minds of a few THPers.

Back