2015 Farmers Insurance Open Thread (Spoilers)

That's it he's back to being the best again, well until the next hole starts.

My my prediction is he withdraws from this with his back. After getting his tee and ball it didn't look good.

Tiger with another back injury?

2015 Farmers Insurance Open Thread (Spoilers)

Well the ugliness didn't take long to come out.

Not surprised in the least.

less than 10%

Okay I was clearly exaggerating with my number, but I would say easily more than 10%. And no, I am not one of them. But what he is doing is just insanely bad.

Don't get me wrong, I want Tiger to get over his struggles. It's good for the game. It's just also a train wreck you cannot take your eyes off of.

Looks like Tiger is grimacing on his swings...could be another tournament cut short if he is hurting. I feel bad for Tiger. He's not the same anymore since his ex-wife caught him in the cheating scandal.

I'm at a loss right now. I've always read about others watching athletes they have admired slowly deteriorate before their eyes & I hope I am not seeing that with Tiger. I don't think i'm seeing it just yet, but can't help but wonder.

Tiger hurt again? If it's another legit injury he needs to just end the circus his career has become.

Tiger with another back injury?

If he's grimacing it's because of his game not his back. I don't think his ego can take it anymore. I see a phantom injury WD coming.

Tiger hurt again? If it's another legit injury he needs to just end the circus his career has become.

He's not bending his back to get the ball out of the cup. Certainly looks like he's not 100%.

Surprised to not see RF playing the Fly Z line yet.

Tigers last swing with driver looked pain free (maybe splitting the fairway helped).

I wonder when Rickie is going to switch from the Bio Cell driver to the Fly-Z. I would think that Cobra would want the face of their company to play their new driver.

EDIT: Just saw Cookie's post, I guess great minds think alike.

guess the good thing with all these bad approach shots is that he gets to work on the short game. #reps

Tigers last swing with driver looked pain free (maybe splitting the fairway helped).

it was a really good swing you could see him release the club, something that is not happening with short irons

I like listening to the video feed on my phone in 8 second spurts.

someone tell Faldo/Kostis/Etc. he has been dropping his head for years, this is not new

That rough is just gnarly.

TW - missed FW and grabs back.

Sensing a trend here.

last week Tiger says his back is a non issue, this week Billy Ho is picking up his tee's for him

Back