2015 Holiday Gift Swap

waiting for my items to make their way across the border to me so I can send them back down.

or maybe its already sent, I dont know

Final piece should be in hand tomorrow, hope to send it out Wednesday

I am assuming the box of Chrome Softs I received addressed to "David Fupresti" are from my benefactor. Thank you for the gift of my favorite golf ball, you can never have too many!

I am assuming the box of Chrome Softs I received addressed to "David Fupresti" are from my benefactor. Thank you for the gift of my favorite golf ball, you can never have too many!

If I had received you I would have addressed it to Ham Solo.

I have one part of my gift, trying to think of what else to get

felt really good about what I got for my gift swap, then looked at what they got in the gift swap thread from last year. Not sure I can compete with that...

felt really good about what I got for my gift swap, then looked at what they got in the gift swap thread from last year. Not sure I can compete with that...

No need to compete, this is all in good fun.

And my shopping is done. I think this will make my person happy!

I have one more item to add to my SS gift, but the problem is I don't know what I want to add.

I have one more item to add to my SS gift, but the problem is I don't know what I want to add.

Albatross Club for 2016, if they don't have it already?

Should have mine on the way by the weekend. After receiving mine today I'll need to ratchet it up a notch.

One item in, another on the way, and one from the UK should be here by December 9th, hopefully earlier.

With gifts starting to arrive.

I just want to put this out. I hope people remember this is about the giving. There is always going to be those that go well above and beyond which is awesome. But we have to remember not everyone has the means to do so. Which is perfectly fine too. I'd hate to see people feel bad because of what they were or were not able to do.

Enjoy the spirit of giving to another member of this amazing community.

Very well said Kevin!

Great post Kevin. It truly is about the thought behind the giving to a fellow THPer

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I just want to put this out. I hope people remember this is about the giving. There is always going to be those that go well above and beyond which is awesome. But we have to remember not everyone has the means to do so. Which is perfectly fine too. I'd hate to see people feel bad because of what they were or were not able to do.

agree 1000%. I dont do this to see what I "get out of it", I do it to bring some holiday cheer to a THP'er.

Exactly Kevin, the first year my gift may have had a $5 value but it was put together to make me laugh and it did. I appreciated the thoughtfulness of the gag gifts and the effort put into it. It made my day.

great reminder, Kevin!!!

All packaged up and will be heading to the post office later today.

Great post, Kevin. Part of my favorite thing about taking part of this for the first time last year was getting to dig up information/know another member a bit more that I hadn't really interacted with much on the board.

My gift has been ordered and is on its way, and will make its way to its recipient as soon as it gets here.

Hitting UPS in just a few hours. Man I can't wait to see his reaction. I hope he records it.

Everything has been ordered and is on its way to me. Will ship out once I get it which should be early next week!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's in the capable hands of the USPS, hope my guy enjoys his stuff

Back