2015 Majors Scripting

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
I didn't see anything listed as of yet so I figured I would go ahead and start. Nike has released the scripting for Augusta for Rory and Tiger (Sure looks uncomfy to watch from the couch in)

CAzBc-TUYAAIs2H.jpg

CAy1oN3UMAAq6X4.jpg

Just not a white pants fan. Hope to see TW in red, but I doubt we'll even see him in the Thursday shirt.

Some of the Nike shirts this year look just like some of the Sunice designs last year and I don't mean just based on colour.

Ecco has also released these special edition Freddie Shoes, I dont know for sure if he will be gaming them though

images

Not too impressed with the offerings. Nike did a lot better the last few years IMO.

Rickie-Fowler-Masters-Puma-Scripts-2015.jpg

Graham-DeLaet-Masters-Puma-Scripts-2015.jpg

Jonas-Blixt-Masters-Puma-Scripts-2015.jpg

I'm a little surprised they didn't just have sweatpants and a tank top for Tiger's weekend scripting.

I'll give Tiger credit for staying away from the neon yellow/green, though.

Not a good look.

Martin-Kaymer-Masters-Scripts-2015.jpg

Find it funny HB included the sweater wrapped.

I'll give Tiger credit for staying away from the neon yellow/green, though.

Not a good look.

Excuse me, but don't you mean Volt?

I like the Rickie and DeLaet green shirts!

I didn't see anything listed as of yet so I figured I would go ahead and start. Nike has released the scripting for Augusta for Rory and Tiger (Sure looks uncomfy to watch from the couch in)

CAzBc-TUYAAIs2H.jpg

CAy1oN3UMAAq6X4.jpg
I wonder if Tiger will end up wearing these on those days even if he doesn't play!!!:D

It seems to me this is how this meeting went:

Alright so we'll start Rickie and Graham in traditional masters green for Thursday.

...what about Jonas?

Who? Oh...yea...Blixt. Keep forgetting about that guy. Just throw him in blue the whole time.

My thoughts exactly, for some reason they remind me of buying jeans with holes already in them, they seem way too faded and aged!

I want all of that Nike apparel. Volt included.

I'm a little surprised they didn't just have sweatpants and a tank top for Tiger's weekend scripting.

Coffee flew all over my screen when I read this!

Wow liking Jonas Blixt scripting friday-sunday.

This one made me laugh!

Back