2015 Majors Scripting

Just got this info from PUMA:

PUMA Golf athletes, Rickie Fowler and Jonas Blixt, will be showcasing new apparel styles from the Spring/Summer '15 collection featuring dryCELL technology, UPF 40+ and PUMA Golf's all all new Performance Fit for more freedom of movement through every swing.

Additionally, both athletes will be wearing a limited edition color of TITANTOUR footwear – the coolest shoe in golf – featuring an all white profile with green color pops.

i-BftzpQF-L.png
i-4mL5Q3H-L.png

i-r4zRCK3-S.jpg
i-Q2PmbpV-S.jpg

Rickie's Friday getup is awesome. I'd game that anyway, though I still wouldn't wear white pants.

I really like Jason Day's scripting, I guess I'm boring like that

Seems Adidas scripting is kinda boring. Same styles just different colors each day.. Like the Nike and Puma scripts much better..

Surprised to see Rickie wearing a Cobra "non-flat-brim" hat on one of the days(?). That logo has always been one of my favorites.

Surprised to see Rickie wearing a Cobra "non-flat-brim" hat on one of the days(?). That logo has always been one of my favorites.

love what Puma has for them...the white w/green Titantour shoes look nice.

i was surprised to see that too, but then i happened to catch the custom fit commercial again today and noticed he was wearing the cobra hat in that commercial.

That DJ getup for Friday is tough. No thanks. And has Rickie dropped the all-orange look for good?

So based on what adidas posted for DJ and Day compared to Sergio, it looks like Sergio will not be wearing pants at Augusta. Bold move.

That DJ getup for Friday is tough. No thanks. And has Rickie dropped the all-orange look for good?

i think so. i haven't seen the orange shirt/pants combo in a while. i think hes dropped the solid orange shoes as well. kind of liked that outfit...but he has been wearing some good outfits with orange pants.

Anxious for Polo Golf/RLX

Still the best Sunday afternoon scripting goes to:
jacket.png

So based on what adidas posted for DJ and Day compared to Sergio, it looks like Sergio will not be wearing pants at Augusta. Bold move.

Don't like just the slight color variation to the same white shirt for Sergio. I assume the color change will be in the pants.
I didn't mind DJs outfits although Adidas seems to like the muted colors lately.

Next time we play together we have to sport some white pants
Just not a white pants fan. Hope to see TW in red, but I doubt we'll even see him in the Thursday shirt.

Next time we play together we have to sport some white pants

Anything for you, my friend, but I tend to have the same rules on white pants as I do with white belts. Anything above a 36 waist and you probably shouldn't lol. I'm working on getting down to a 36 though!

Anything for you, my friend, but I tend to have the same rules on white pants as I do with white belts. Anything above a 36 waist and you probably shouldn't lol. I'm working on getting down to a 36 though!

thats pretty funny. i do the white pants and white belt..but i am below a 36.

I like Keeg's lineup. That's one thing I like about TM gear, they don't go too far away from what works for them. Very great looking apparel in my opinion.

Loving the Thursday and Friday shirts.

Yea, very nice TM shirts.

Still not sold on KB as a great match for them.

I haven't noticed him to his year, but he tends to look goofy no matter what he wears. Unless TM can tailor his clothes better to him, I don't see it bring a good thing for them.

Yea that's pretty much it. He's a gangly one.

Yea, very nice TM shirts.

Still not sold on KB as a great match for them.

He's picked some awful belt/pant/shirt combinations.

Still think Chris Kirk represents TM's style best.

625x519.jpg
625x519.jpg

Back