2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Keegan Bradley doing his best Bubba impression

Keegan Bradley doing his best Bubba impression
Missing the swearing and yelling about the sand in the grooves

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I will say that was a pretty cool camera angle of Tiger's lay up looking kind of like it was coming at the camera and whizzing by and out the right side of the frame.

Featured group = tiger
Twitter = tiger
Golf Channel = tiger
PGATour = tiger

ZzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

The collective meltdown these outlets will have if/when he wins again is going to be a better watch vs the actual golf.

Its pathetic. Why have a Tiger Tracker when that is all that is being done.
He will win again, as I have said for years, I mean he plays in some unique things that set up for him to do so (see World Challenge), but how about covering what is actually happening in the event.

And dont give me the song and dance that he is what people want to hear about. Thats because you never talk about anything else. So many incredible stories lost in the shuffle. Great names on the leaderboard too.

Is it me or does the course not look that amazing ?

"Marquee" group combined score is +2 ... none Marquee group of Fowler, Dustin & Day combined score is -12 .... :laughing:

Yeah, I'd hate to be watching the Johnson, Day, Fowler group right now. Watching Keegan kick his clubs at his bag is much more fun. :banghead:

Matt Jones looking good in my Draft Kings lineup right now. Need Boo to pick it up.

Keegan Bradley must have plans out of town this weekend...

Is it me or does the course not look that amazing ?

Its a great facility. Had the opportunity to play it years ago and it was a fun time. I dont believe its as amazing as they make it seem, but that is really more personal preference than anything else.

I know there is some breeze, but that was a terrible shot from 100 yds, TW. Turrible.

Freaking classic.

Its a great facility. Had the opportunity to play it years ago and it was a fun time. I dont believe its as amazing as they make it seem, but that is really more personal preference than anything else.
To be honest,Chambers on TV looked boring as heck. When I attended Sundays round let's say I was very impressed. I really liked the layout. Maybe the camera angles and such are not doing it justice

Its pathetic. Why have a Tiger Tracker when that is all that is being done.
He will win again, as I have said for years, I mean he plays in some unique things that set up for him to do so (see World Challenge), but how about covering what is actually happening in the event.

And dont give me the song and dance that he is what people want to hear about. Thats because you never talk about anything else. So many incredible stories lost in the shuffle. Great names on the leaderboard too.
completely valid on all counts, but wouldn't they stop showing him if people didn't watch? They're all about numbers and eyeballs aren't they?

Keegan gonna lose it soon you can see it in his face

Butch Harmon just did a DJ impersonation on Golf Channel.

"Look Bro"...It was classic.
He says DJ has a short memory...Rick James did too.

Wow this par 3 tee shot is pretty damn intimidating...

No TM bag for Kaymer? Isn't he sponsored by TM?

That is a sweet looking hole

Can't get the fire TV to mirror my android phone. So upsetting. It's one of the reasons I went with Android.

Oh well the iPad will do for now.

Love the conversation in here.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Nice Keegan

Back