2015 #TheGrandaddy Announcement

Tomorrow is April 1st. But JMan is no fool, he will have the team ready and I hope I'm there to help bring the belt to THP.

#TheGrandaddy
#Redemption
#Glory
#Aneventofepicproportions
#THP
#ZooCrew
#Whoswithme?

#Whoswithme? #ImwithyouJman #PutMeInCoachImReadyToPlay

ZooCrew better enjoy that title while they still have it as I am not leaving without it if I make the team this year

Counting down the days to the demise of the ZooCrew

jman, you will have some very dedicated golfers to lead to victory!

#Letsdothisthing.
#THPIntheWinnerscircle.

I confess, I think about #TheGrandaddy often. I would so love to be a part of Jman's team! I know that I'll still have a blast following the event though if I don't win a spot. The live threads and the recap threads from TheGrandady and The Dos are so awesome to read back through.

Team THP is going to get it done this year!

I confess, I think about #TheGrandaddy often. I would so love to be a part of Jman's team! I know that I'll still have a blast following the event though if I don't win a spot. The live threads and the recap threads from TheGrandady and The Dos are so awesome to read back through.

Team THP is going to get it done this year!

#truth

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jman, I got you bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you, Jman. People would be nuts not to be.

Definitely with Jman. I'd follow that guy through a McDonald's drive thru! :alien:

Glad to hear Jman is leading the squad this year, couldn't ask for a better captain and I would love to follow him into battle.

I would love be along side James to battle the fire breathing dragon that is the Zoocrew. Those sparks do not phase me.

Back