2015 #TheGrandaddy Announcement

I'm with you Jman, 100% of the time, everytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready to change history and bring home the W for the good guys

Let's do battle Jman!

#I'mWithJman

Beating the #zoocrew with their own equipment and bringing the belt home to where it should be 'THP'. This is why I'm out practicing as much as possible.

Jman it's time the ZooCrew gets put in there place!!

This is the only event I am going to be able to play in the rest of the year. I am so ready to try and get in.

#TheGrandaddy
#Redemption
#Glory
#Aneventofepicproportions
#THP
#ZooCrew
#Whoswithme?

You don't even need to ask! I'm ready & bags are packed!

#Have16*HybridWillTravel

#TheGrandaddy
#Redemption
#Glory
#THP
#ZooCrew
#Whoswithme?

#ImWithYou

First step is to take down the leader of zoocrew in May. Second step defeat them all with their own clubs.

#imwithJman

great bump, the pior granddaddy events were awesome to follow, I want to be there this year!

My heart rate spikes everytime this thread bumps up! Can't wait for the buildup, the announcements, the team coming together and ultimately Jman opening up a fresh can on the ZooCrew. DOOOO IIIITTT!!!!

No doubt Jman will be bringing this one home to THP with some great THPers playing for him. Easy to tell he's just a born leader

I am playing two rounds at the American Club in Kohler in a couple of weeks, I have hardly thought about it. I feel like I will be chasing the "Grandaddy high" for the rest of my golfing life.

Oh man, I can't lie I thought about the #Granddaddy last night when I was thinking about not going to the gym, and it helped get me off my fat butt and over to 24 Hour fitness.

Can't wait to see who gets to take down the Zoo Crew (hopefully I will be one of them)!!

im ready to go "battle" the #zoocrew and help you bring home the belt. #letsdothis.

Love it when this thread comes up!
Cannot wait to see what's in store this year!

Awesome bump James! Definitely all in with team THP for this one!

#TheGrandaddy
#Redemption
#Glory
#THP
#ZooCrew
#Whoswithme?

You forgot

#feartheflatbill
#imwithJman

Can't wait to follow along this year and try and get in. JMan you got this, this IS the year of redemption and you will lead us there. Congrats again man.
#ImwithJman

#TheGrandaddy
#Redemption
#Glory
#THP
#ZooCrew
#Whoswithme?

See my signature. For those on Tapatalk, here is the relevant portion:

I want to help Jman become the 1 in 2-1 at the 2015 #TheGrandaddy!

I'm ready to get the belt! Every practice session has this event in the back of my mind! After following along at work last year, I'm ready to live it!

Back