2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slipped out to the range over my lunch hour. Aside from a few outlier dunger balls I was making solid contact and shots were going at least in the vicinity of the target. Now I just need to remember what it was I was doing :neutral:

Another day closer to this awesome event boys! Very soon we will be the ones on deck.

Had another range session yesterday and was cursing my clubs up and down because the gap between my AW and PW was a mile and same for my 9-8. These are the clubs I can't wait for Wilson to tighten up so that it's much less effort mentally to decide on a club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be here before you all know it! Pumped for you guys and excited to follow along!

Had another range session yesterday and was cursing my clubs up and down because the gap between my AW and PW was a mile and same for my 9-8. These are the clubs I can't wait for Wilson to tighten up so that it's much less effort mentally to decide on a club.

In the meantime you can do the Tighten Up:

81f73e6c2ea5f179949168f235613f34.jpg

Just in case anyone is counting...

So I went to Wilson's web site to once again gawk at their iron offerings and I noticed something curious. All the irons, save the C100, have MSRP listed on the irons page.

#ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmmmmmmm

So I went to Wilson's web site to once again gawk at their iron offerings and I noticed something curious. All the irons, save the C100, have MSRP listed on the irons page.

#ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmmmmmmm

Amateur detective on the case. Just shows that we are looking for any information, no matter the source!

#timetodropthesecondpartoftheflyonthewallvideo

JB dropped a couple clues in the C100 review thread also.

I saw that. I guess it's time for me to do my job for more info (patent attorney).

I went to my local shop this afternoon and saw the wilson rep with the catalog of the new products from Wilson. The new irons look amazing as well as the technology in them. I also like what they are coming up with the new ball. You guys are for a treat in Chicago.

JB dropped a couple clues in the C100 review thread also.

I re-read what JB said and re-watched the video. I'm not sold that JB was foreshadowing anything other than we would have some information on the next version of the C100 as a result of being in the headquarters and getting to ask questions. I've been wrong before though.

Either way, this little search is giving me plenty to think about and has only amped up my excitement levels even more. Going to be a long few weeks to wait.

I re-read what JB said and re-watched the video. I'm not sold that JB was foreshadowing anything other than we would have some information on the next version of the C100 as a result of being in the headquarters and getting to ask questions. I've been wrong before though.

Either way, this little search is giving me plenty to think about and has only amped up my excitement levels even more. Going to be a long few weeks to wait.

If and it's a big IF JB was dropping hints and a C100 replacement is in the works it has some mighty big shoes to fill.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Just got approved the days off for this! I know kindof last minute. UPS isn't in a hurry to approve vacation days. (I was going regardless. Just feel better about it now that I don't have to call off lol)Cannot wait! Gonna be one epic weekend! (Hopefully my sis forgives quickly )

Based on what i saw from the wilson rep today, it has filled those shoes

Exactly why I don't think that these are what we are talking about here. I'm not sure that irons that are already in hands would be prototypes under embargo.

Just got approved the days off for this! I know kindof last minute. UPS isn't in a hurry to approve vacation days. (I was going regardless. Just feel better about it now that I don't have to call off lol)Cannot wait! Gonna be one epic weekend! (Hopefully my sis forgives quickly )
Tell her to periscope that wedding! Just like being there

If it's the C200 (as some have suspected) or something else, I have no doubt it'll be fantastic. I'll admit I was a bit freaked when someone says C200 because I thought it might be above my pay grade, but I think the 588 MTs could be considered Clevelands control line, so I calmed down a bit.

No doubt W/S will wow us no matter what! Three weeks!

If it's the C200 (as some have suspected) or something else, I have no doubt it'll be fantastic. I'll admit I was a bit freaked when someone says C200 because I thought it might be above my pay grade, but I think the 588 MTs could be considered Clevelands control line, so I calmed down a bit.

No doubt W/S will wow us no matter what! Three weeks!

The MT would be a closer comparison to the D200. The TT would be closer to that of the C line.

I'll admit I was a bit freaked when someone says C200 because I thought it might be above my pay grade

They're not. You're (anyone that is) welcome to swing my Ci9 on Thursday. I think you'll get along with them just fine.

I did my weekly trip to GS to swing their C100 demo 7i:

temporary_zpsx1giuwwu.jpg

The outlier on top is one I caught thin. Maybe the CL100 regular isn't the optimum shaft for me?

Yeah, I'm not concerned. I have no doubt that being fit by some of the best will really help whatever they throw our way.

They're not. You're (anyone that is) welcome to swing my Ci9 on Thursday. I think you'll get along with them just fine.

I did my weekly trip to GS to swing their C100 demo 7i:

temporary_zpsx1giuwwu.jpg

The outlier on top is one I caught thin. Maybe the CL100 regular isn't the optimum shaft for me?

Are the C100 in all GS stores? If so, I'll take a trip out and hit them this weekend.

I don't know for sure. I can say that the one in Sterling just put out their W/S demos a couple months ago.

There's always Golfdom if you don't mind the trip to Tyson's. They'll likely have a bigger Wilson Staff selection to demo.

I have to go to tysons anyway so I'll head straight there. The problem with them is the lack of simulators that I can just walk in and hit clubs in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back