2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pencil me in for 72. I believe in the power of W/S!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it! 72's for everyone. You get a 72! You get a 72! Everyone gets a 72!!!

Love it! 72's for everyone. You get a 72! You get a 72! Everyone gets a 72!!!

Awesome! Now I just need to figure out which 9 I want to apply it to. :alien:

Ha 254 yard par 3 from the tips! No thanks.

Yeahhhh I don't know if Wilson has an iron that will get me remotely close unless it comes with an air cannon attached! I'll meet you guys on the green, not even teeing it up. Hellooooooo foot wedge!

It is for the "Internet golfer" me but the other me, that's a driver and hope I get enough roll to get there. Now for Dave Winchell, that might be a solid 5 iron

What's the club past driver? That's one hole I wouldn't have to worry about being over the green.

I have to go to tysons anyway so I'll head straight there. The problem with them is the lack of simulators that I can just walk in and hit clubs in.

I know the nice hitting bays are for scheduled fittings. But they do have hitting bays in the back that have LM you can use. You do have to ask for assistance in getting clubs. But the time I was there the sales guy was more than willing to grab whatever I wanted to hit.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

So I had some extra time today so I thought I would head over to Golftown to hit some W/S clubs. They have absolutely none. No wedges, irons, or woods. I was quite surprised. When I asked the manager about it, he said there wasn't the numbers for them to carry W/S. Dissapointing. I can get some of their clubs online at golftown but I would never buy before I try. I've been following the D200 driver thread and was looking forward to demo'ing it today. Not sure how I can get my hands on the woods to give them a spin.

At least I'm going into #staffproto with unbiased opinions. Really excited for this. It's good to see W/S hosting this event to get guys like me introduced to their equipment. I think I represent (we all do) a large demographic for them. Family, working man, etc... It can only help get the word out and reach out to a ton more golfers and get these clubs in a lot more stores up here in Canada.

So I had some extra time today so I thought I would head over to Golftown to hit some W/S clubs. They have absolutely none. No wedges, irons, or woods. I was quite surprised. When I asked the manager about it, he said there wasn't the numbers for them to carry W/S. Dissapointing. I can get some of their clubs online at golftown but I would never buy before I try. I've been following the D200 driver thread and was looking forward to demo'ing it today. Not sure how I can get my hands on the woods to give them a spin.

At least I'm going into #staffproto with unbiased opinions. Really excited for this. It's good to see W/S hosting this event to get guys like me introduced to their equipment. I think I represent (we all do) a large demographic for them. Family, working man, etc... It can only help get the word out and reach out to a ton more golfers and get these clubs in a lot more stores up here in Canada.
Legacy was my first exposure to any W/S clubs despite looking hard for some up here. It's kind of cool being the only guy with Wilson Staff clubs throughout the bag up here.
You can come down and give mine a swing any time you like!

Legacy was my first exposure to any W/S clubs despite looking hard for some up here. It's kind of cool being the only guy with Wilson Staff clubs throughout the bag up here.
You can come down and give mine a swing any time you like!

Your signature makes me drool. Is that wrong of me?

Just reviewed every post review thread of the D200 and C100 clubs. So excited for this. Based on what the guys were talking about in these 2 threads, I think the 9 of us are in for a real treat with these prototypes. I expect my post count to at least double (at least after the NDA time is over).:clapp:

Just reviewed every post review thread of the D200 and C100 clubs. So excited for this. Based on what the guys were talking about in these 2 threads, I think the 9 of us are in for a real treat with these prototypes. I expect my post count to at least double (at least after the NDA time is over).:clapp:

Did you read the threads for the M3 and V4 as well? It never hurts to cover all the bases.

That's next!

For those of you that haven't had the opportunity to demo W/S irons you're going to be pleasantly surprised. They produce great equipment that unfortunately flys, for the most part, under the radar.

As far as the previous comment about the "C" series being above your paygrade. My wife has had lessons and maybe 8 rounds under her belt and games my C100s just fine. Now, that doesn't mean I won't p/u "D" a series set for her (so I can my clubs back) to give her a bit more forgiveness.

I'm really looking forward to the embargo being lifted and hearing all about the protos.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Yeah, i am not worried. I think my game is slowly progressing and i should be just fine if that's what they fit us into.

So ready for this event, really can't wait to meet the folks at Wilson Staff!

Working on some finishing touches here as far as food and other things and you are in for a great time.
#YourProto is set for something special.

I'm off this week. I only work a couple of days until #staffproto. Good week of prep coming. 3 practice sessions and 2 games. Gonna try and get my irons dialled in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

working on some finishing touches here as far as food and other things and you are in for a great time.
#yourproto is set for something special.

So. Freaking. Pumped!

Just in case you guys were wondering

714ef0bbc22ce06e4360398e9c4873bb.jpg

I need to keep my sights locked on this. I keep looking at grandaddy and losing sight and focus how great this event is gonna be!!!

I need to keep my sights locked on this. I keep looking at grandaddy and losing sight and focus how great this event is gonna be!!!

The bird in the hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back