2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Everything is coming together for this event. I managed to get some golf in (practice and play) all 5 days this week. Weekends off to hang with kids. My swing is probably the best it's ever been thanks to a few lessons and constant practice. Have to work a 3 day trip to Maui on Monday but I'll be back at it on Thursday/Friday and a few days the week after. After that it's in Duffy's qualified hands.
Don't mind me when you guys meet me for the first time. I'll be the guy with the ear to ear smile for the entire event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got a round tomorrow, scramble Sunday, scramble Friday and routine round next Saturday. Big week of golf ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to try to squeeze in some work Sunday weather permitting, either a full round or some range work plus a trip around an executive course.

This is only 2 weeks away. I can't wait. Only have 6 more days of work before, so I think I can handle it

Outing this morning with my pops and another next Saturday with 3 other THPers. Time to go to work!

Here is my guess as to what we see in less than two weeks (what?!?!). After following anything Wilson for months, I ran the numbers and did some lab work (in my lab coat - no worries it was official). But seriously, I saw Troy Merritt tweet about his V4 irons and Duffy responded saying he would see him in October for some testing. Coincidence? I'm not sure but perhaps we are staring down the barrel of the next generation V4 irons. Based on not much, I still don't think we are looking at the C200 (as I've said before) but who knows.

No matter what, I'm excited and ready. Thank you again to all of THP and especially Morgan and JB. And of course Wilson - oh, Wilson. You have made a life long customer already based on trying your products thus far and after the visit you might have a new unofficial sales rep.

I think the guessing is all part of the fun. If the C200 is trending downward, what about a successor to the M3? It is an older release than the V4 so it would make sense.

I think the guessing is all part of the fun. If the C200 is trending downward, what about a successor to the M3? It is an older release than the V4 so it would make sense.

I'm on board with this logic too. It would make a lot more sense in the release cycle.

You guys are funny.

You guys are funny.

Gotta do something with the excitement. Btw- shouldn't the team currently in first place have to wear mouse ears today?

I'm going with the C200 just because I think it would appeal to a larger group of golfers that aren't in a lower HCP although I'm super intrigued to a successor to the M3 or V4 and to see if I'm actually ready to step into a feel club. Either way I'm beyond excited to hear what they are gearing up for us.

I'm going C200, but I'm good with whatever W/S throws our way.

With the Bridgestone Championship in the books, this event is officially on deck!

I'm guessing they're going to really wow you guys with 2 releases.

C200s & FG Tour F5s

Definitely excited to see what they have in the works, and very curious to know how they approach club development.

bff0cb962ada9260a044b2538d50a04e.jpg

Clock is tickin closer. Last time I posted I think it was 21 days!

After my frustration of club distance gapping this weekend, this timing is going to be perfect.

After the rain kept me off the course for the past week and a half, finally managed to get out and play nine. Horrible off the tee, but the iron striking was pretty decent today. Still going to take a lesson and shore up some inconsistencies but hope to be striking the ball well come fitting time. Did manage to get the driver ironed out on the range afterwards ... just need to groove it with some practice this week.

After the rain kept me off the course for the past week and a half, finally managed to get out and play nine. Horrible off the tee, but the iron striking was pretty decent today. Still going to take a lesson and shore up some inconsistencies but hope to be striking the ball well come fitting time. Did manage to get the driver ironed out on the range afterwards ... just need to groove it with some practice this week.

Lesson a week before and more swing thoughts?.
You are a brave man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back