2016 Black Friday

Purchased a Shop wet dry vac from Lowe's for $40.00, normally $100.00. That was the extent of my Black Friday shipping and I made that purchase online.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

New wallet for my wife, and matching FitBits for me and the missus. Chess set for my oldest. Not sure what I'm getting for my daughter, or my wee one.

Night shift plus black Friday deals on Amazon is a very dangerous combination.

For me, Black Friday is just the Friday after Thanksgiving when you have to work! :act-up:

I don't really do any shopping away from my computer screen, so Black Friday wasn't even a consideration for me.

Alyssa on the other hand picked up some cat food and litter, and found a pretty awesome deal on an UnderArmour jacket from AlpinHaus (a local RV dealer) of all places.

I don't really do any shopping away from my computer screen, so Black Friday wasn't even a consideration for me.

Alyssa on the other hand picked up some cat food and litter, and found a pretty awesome deal on an UnderArmour jacket from AlpinHaus (a local RV dealer) of all places.

We also saved some money on cat litter, but that was out of necessity rather than trying to find a deal. So,

Only one Black Friday purchase for me - picked up a Surface Pro 4 w/ the deal Microsoft was having.

Back