2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

I may have become a little crazy with my b330rx addiction. I take one out of play when it gets a little scratch, and now have about 15-20 of them. So I have emptied my shag bag full of all kinds of balls, and will only have the rx's in it. I mean, I don't even want to practice with another ball!

I want to pick up a sleeve of the RXS just to compare it to the RX. These just perform so well for me.

First round with RXS ball and while it will definitely take some adjustment to get used to the cover and feel, it wasn't a bad ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try the B330s - it may be perfect for you. I have had better results w the b330 line over the RX balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had the same results, even with my old man SS I like the B330 better.

I saw the yellow ones in store today and they seem to be a better color than the older model. Less mustard and more highlighter. Similar to the Srixon yellow which I still think is the best yellow color used on on a golf ball.

My next dozen will be yellow.

i read through this thread last night and decided to hit the B330 today. it was HOT here in Salt Lake (95*) and the ball was flying forever. great spin around the green and feel off the irons and driver. I didn't notice any flight differences over my current gamer (cromesoft). All in all this is a good ball.

I've tried the 2016 RXS over the last two weeks. I can't believe how different they are from the previous RXS. The ball flight off the Driver is much lower and the spin off iron shots and particularly wedges is way more than the previous model. To me it plays like a Pro V1 without the lateral spin. It will take a while to get used to the change but I really like it.

Has anyone else encountered this?

I played the rx again tonight and was really getting my drives out there. Even a miss high toe went to my usual spot on that hole. That could be the driver forgiveness helping. Spin on greens was awesome, stopped one from about 200 with a 5 iron within 5 feet. Love this ball!

Played the B330-RX today, hit my longest drive ever, felt great off the irons and was wonderful off the putter. Actually was able to get a few to check up and hop and one stop today.

That's good stuff snickerdog.

Played the 330 today, and think I might pick up a couple dozen. Really liked the feel and the way it performed with the wedges.

I switched to e6 a couple months ago and love it so far. Had Bridgestone ball fitting come to my local CC today and decided to get measured. Glad I made the right choice, because e6 is the ball for me after the results. I could play B330 as well, but I want less spin off the tee right now. Once I get that under control, i'll switch to B330(s). Head speed was 107-110mph. Total stats below:

H/S: 107.4 mph
B/V: 145.3 mph
L/A: 9.1 Degrees
B/S: 4310 RPM
S/S: +403

IDEAL Measure according to Bridgestone would be:

H/S: 107.4 mph
B/V: 159.0 mph
L/A: 11.6 Degrees
B/S: 2359 RPM
S/S: 0

As you can see I generate a lot of spin which i'll be working on.

Last edited:
Recently switched to a B330S from a Chrome Soft... I'm really liking them. Holed a 40 yard pitch and love how they feel around the green in general.

Just picked up 8 Dozen B300RX from Edwin Watts personalized for under $27.00 a dozen after the 2 free dozen are added in. Just could not pass that up! Free shipping as well! Used 10% new customer code.

I think I am going to put the B330RX in play this weekend. Usually I wait till I lose balls first but the new CS aren't really doing much for me.

Gawd the RXS is such a good ball!

18 with the RXS #BestBallEver today, this ball just performs really shone on approach and wedge shots, not too much roll it spun one back with my 54 today, durability held up pretty well until I lost them.

Gawd the RXS is such a good ball!

18 with the RXS #BestBallEver today, this ball just performs really shone on approach and wedge shots, not too much roll it spun one back with my 54 today, durability held up pretty well until I lost them.
I have only used the RX kinda think I need to give the RXS a try

Just picked up 8 Dozen B300RX from Edwin Watts personalized for under $27.00 a dozen after the 2 free dozen are added in. Just could not pass that up! Free shipping as well! Used 10% new customer code.

2016 model? I need a deal like that!

If you're in need of more greenside spin do it dude you will love them
Cool. I think I will give them a try. Thanks man

I have only used the RX kinda think I need to give the RXS a try

If you're in need of more greenside spin do it dude you will love them

Cool. I think I will give them a try. Thanks man

Very similar balls. Won't see much difference off the tee but like john said green side will be where the difference comes in to play. May see 1/2 club more distance with scoring clubs

Very similar balls. Won't see much difference off the tee but like john said green side will be where the difference comes in to play. May see 1/2 club more distance with scoring clubs

I like this john guy. :alien:

2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

2016 model? I need a deal like that!

Yes. Since I won't be bringing my Volvik Pink Vibes to Vegas, I got these personalized like this
f3b747f18e9e7313102601f7c894cbfb.jpg

I swear I had pink ones personalized in the cart just for you.

Should be able to get the same deal from Edwin Watts.

Yes. Since I won't be bringing my Volvik Pink Vibes to Vegas, I got these personalized like this
f3b747f18e9e7313102601f7c894cbfb.jpg

I swear I had pink ones personalized in the cart just for you.

Should be able to get the same deal from Edwin Watts.

Haha. I'm going to order some B330RX yellow from EW. Thanks for the info.

Back