2016 Callaway Bags

I'm having an issue with one of the legs of my Fusion 14 just hanging 2-3 inches from the body. I haven't snagged it on anything... Wondering what to do.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

When mine is standing straight up at times the legs will hang a little away from the base but I think that is due to how the weight of the bag is. If it is to the front of the bag (where the legs are) then it will sit a little that way and the pressure is what gets the legs to kick out.

If it is more than that, you might want to snap a pick and send it over to Callaway to see if they can take a look at it.

how many guys bought the new HL5

I don't think it would be difficult but it could be time consuming. None of the straps have any clips for detaching so you'd had to undo all four corners and then reinstall them when you're done and readjust them to fit you. I just went up and looked at mine and I would just leave them on if I put the bag on a cart.

I don't think it would be difficult but it could be time consuming. None of the straps have any clips for detaching so you'd had to undo all four corners and then reinstall them when you're done and readjust them to fit you. I just went up and looked at mine and I would just leave them on if I put the bag on a cart.
That's one huge plus the fusion 14 has I think

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just wondering if the 2016 Staff Stand bag is made of leather. Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

I picked up the Camo Org14 from 2016 and so far I am very impressed (the fact that I paid $118 for it doesn't hurt, thank you THP/Budget golf). 1: I LOVE the camo look, really sharp and the camo is subtle.

2: the storage is great, 12 pockets, a clip for keys in the velour lined pocket and 2 insulated pockets plus the integrated umbrella sleeve. 14 full length dividers plus the E-Trolley system and I am pleased with a bag for first time in I can't remember when.

I tried the same colorway with the Fusion bag, but the grips got tangled in that one. None of that with this bag.

Back