2016 Callaway Bags

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anybody heard any color combos they might have?

Loved the Red/Black colorway, hope they have one again.

I bet there might be some news/info next week from some people here.

Maybe.

Wild hunch.

I picked up a 2016 Callaway fusion 14 stand bag this past weekend in red / white / gray / black. Love the coloring of it!
1bd18e02e2aecf8cf544ad42a0e33b1f.jpg

7e5a2227dfbc3dd687322c67a5a902f0.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I picked up a 2016 Callaway fusion 14 stand bag this past weekend in red / white / gray / black. Love the coloring of it!
1bd18e02e2aecf8cf544ad42a0e33b1f.jpg

7e5a2227dfbc3dd687322c67a5a902f0.jpg

Oooo I hope they have a cart bag similar in scheme

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oooo I hope they have a cart bag similar in scheme

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i don't even see my bag on callaways site yet....I'm sure they will do something similar.

i don't even see my bag on callaways site yet....I'm sure they will do something similar.

Yea I am thinking how good that color scheme would look on my new white clicgear.

That alignment stick pocket is one of those "why didn't someone think of that sooner" things.

That alignment stick pocket is one of those "why didn't someone think of that sooner" things.

Thats the best part of this bag. Interested to see the colors. Hoping more red and less white.

Lol. So true. It just makes sense.

I have the new 2016 Bertha Staff stand bag coming to replace mine and want to know what it looks like!

Bumping this - any word on these will be available for our viewing?

Bumping this - any word on these will be available for our viewing?
I believe the release date, officially, is in early. January.

I believe the release date, officially, is in early. January.

Hoping that blue/white color scheme that the Callaway guys/girls had at the Grandaddy is coming to retail.

On both the one above and the ZooCrew Grandaddy bag, I love the textured grey panels.

I am hoping for a BA red, white, and black version to match my clicgear.

I still want a 2015 Big Bertha Staff Stand Bag. But may hold out to see the 2016 models

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this bag for father in laws birthday. 2016 fusion 14. One of best golf bag I have seen a long time. Definitely put my taylormade bag in shame. Great job, Callaway.

Really nice looking bag Ryuartz. I look at the Fusion line longingly everytime I'm in a store that carries them. Seem like a great hybrid line.

Just got this bag for father in laws birthday. 2016 fusion 14. One of best golf bag I have seen a long time. Definitely put my taylormade bag in shame. Great job, Callaway.

That's sharp. I am pondering the Fusion 14 to use on my clicgear

Any chance we could see the info on the top paper? Very interested in 14 way bag.

Last edited:
Back