2016 Callaway Bags

If the GBB bag had a 14 way top I'd have one already.

You mean like this?

29f8663d2d7d1f1bf043ec12b9f97093.jpg

yes I'm getting this bag. Need to save my $$$$$

My 2016 Fusion 14 will be here tomorrow! The camo is backordered so I ended up going with black/grey/white. I'm hyped regardless!

Last edited:
So after seeing them on tv, I really love the look of the 2016 Staff bags. I think the staff stand bag is starting to grow on me a bit too

So after seeing them on tv, I really love the look of the 2016 Staff bags. I think the staff stand bag is starting to grow on me a bit too

I'll throw all my clubs with Callaway headcover a in to mine tonight and give you a push.

I'll throw all my clubs with Callaway headcover a in to mine tonight and give you a push.

Ugh don't haha I had visions of using my 2015 Bertha bag until it turned black

I want a lightweight carry bag and looked at the HL-3 today at Golfsmith. I noticed when you sit the bag down and the legs extend, that the bottom of the bag folds on its self and looks like it would pinch the club handles.

HL-5 is the same, the bottom is hinged. It works very well and I've never had a problem with it. Plus it makes the bag a whole lot more stable on uneven ground.

So I gotta decide on a color, going with an HL5 in the Navy/Gray or the White/charcoal/orange

I admit that I am late to the party here....

I just saw the HL5 bag - it seems perfect! Only question - does it have a pocket for a water bottle, and where is it? I did not see one on the pics from the website.

And the color combo's are fantastic!!

My 2016 Fusion 14 will be here tomorrow! The camo is backordered so I ended up going with black/grey/white. I'm hyped regardless!
I love mine. It's lightweight but still plenty of room for things

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I love mine. It's lightweight but still plenty of room for things

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I ended up returning/exchanging mine for the Nike Air Hybrid II. Nice bag, but I prefer Nike even without the alignment stick holder :banana:

I just saw the HL5 bag - it seems perfect! Only question - does it have a pocket for a water bottle, and where is it? I did not see one on the pics from the website.

I'll look when I get home but pretty sure it's in the left side if looking straight at it

Just took delivery of a 2016 Staff bag yesterday from Rhi.

I'm going to have my sister-in-law who has a small embroidering company/machine put my name, American flag, Twitter handle and #TEAMCALLAWY, on the blank belly. Looking forward to seeing the proof she comes up with.

Just took delivery of a 2016 Staff bag yesterday from Rhi.

I'm going to have my sister-in-law who has a small embroidering company/machine put my name, American flag, Twitter handle and #TEAMCALLAWY, on the blank belly. Looking forward to seeing the proof she comes up with.

Dude that's sweet. Going to look awesome when you finish.

Dude that's sweet. Going to look awesome when you finish.

If it's half as good as I imagine it in my mind, then I'm going to LOVE it!

I'll make sure to put up a picture once she's done.

That's my favorite staff bag they've done in a looooong time

I can't wait for my new bag to come in. Seeing that staff bag made me more anxious for it to arrive. Bags for 2016 look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right here.

8e5ba31e6cecb08af7143248bb74bca7.jpg

For those with the Fusion 14 - are the slots sufficiently large enough that its easy to put a club in? I saw one user review that suggested you had the jam the clubs in which led to fraying. Thanks.

For those with the Fusion 14 - are the slots sufficiently large enough that its easy to put a club in? I saw one user review that suggested you had the jam the clubs in which led to fraying. Thanks.

I've had the fusion 14 for about a month and only played a few sim rounds but so far I haven't had any issues like that. I really like the bag and it looks great. I like it way better then last years fusion 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having an issue with one of the legs of my Fusion 14 just hanging 2-3 inches from the body. I haven't snagged it on anything... Wondering what to do.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I have it and no issues aside from a superstroke grip - SOMETIMES it gets snagged but not enough to do damage...

Late response. There is room at the opening to get the clubs in, but they seem to get stuck getting them in and out... Really the only thing about this bag that I haven't liked as I think they get caught near the bottom since they are not full length dividers.

Back