2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Safe/happy travels today fellas

I know several guys last night probably didn't get any sleep hehe. Safe travels, enjoy your flight, and just remember to soak it all in the next few days. You guys are freaking rock stars, and you're about to put on the greatest show in the world for us over the next few days!

Sitting at the gate, thinking about so many different things right, have stopped smiling since I woke up. Had to bragg to the gate attendant about how lucky me and 11 other guys are to have won such a fantastic trip

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Safe Travels everybody.
THank goodness for TSA PreCheck as that saved me 40 minutes in line.
In Admirals Club sitting back and relaxing before a flight. Will see you all in 5 hours or so.

Live Update thread is being unlocked now. Use it for thoughts leading up and even some fun, but let's try to keep the "Just boarded" single line comments out so that people following along get the idea that this is so special. Thanks everybody.

Safe travels today guys!!!!

Safe travels y'all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well every year, the THP team talks the talk but has never managed to walk the walk :alien:

I am willing to bet that the whole #ZooCrew sit and read all the talk on here and sit back quietly smiling to themselves
Hey Doc check it out.
562f148e5163d31f50bf391ba763353a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Doc check it out.
562f148e5163d31f50bf391ba763353a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am over the moon for you guys to get this win and glad to be proved wrong about the thoughts I had based on the previous events

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I am over the moon for you guys to get this win and glad to be proved wrong about the thoughts I had based on the previous events

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Classy response man, we appreciate it. We enjoyed proving a lot of people wrong.

Back