2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

So ready for these contests and the chance to take down the zoocrew

Would love to help bring the belt back to THP. This may be the year that I give it everything I can to get into this one. Have had issues committing the last two, but 2016 should be going all out with entries.

GD16 is gonna be one for the ages! THP takes down the Zoocrew

Can't believe the contests are going to start already. Really looking forward to trying to get into the Granddaddy of them all!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I want this. Can't wait for the contests and to see this year's team form.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Unspeakable things.
I would do unspeakable things to get into this again, to live the dreams again...

I'd go to trial in Manitowoc county Wisconsin....

Would love to be a part of this for sure. Understatement I know.

Bring it on!

A new year, a full year to prep (some have been prepping for 3 years now), and all sorts of excitement.

Can't wait to hear more! Bring on the year of sleepless excitement!

Oh h*ll yeah! Following along with last years event truly upped my love of the game. Seeing a company care that much about it's consumers and seeing the fun that was had was truly awesome. Put me in coach!

Would love to have a shot at this to help Capadan get that belt!

Ready to join Dan in Cali!

Oh yeah, the Zoo Crew needs to be taken down a notch or three!!! :D

Looking forward to the contests. I would really like to help Capt Dan bring The Belt home to THP where it belongs.

JB,
What are we calling our team this year? I need to update my Sig.

Looking forward to the contests. I would really like to help Capt Dan bring The Belt home to THP where it belongs.

JB,
What are we calling our team this year? I need to update my Sig.

Sounds like a great contest.... :alien:

Ohhhh emmmm geeee. The excitement for this year's event will be crazy. Count me in.

Sounds like something a guy might enjoy.

Sweet!

Love this. How about we change "could it be" to "this will be"

I truly believe all the past participants when they say The Grandaddy is THE BEST event out there. I wanna experience that! I too believe that our Captain Canadan "CAN"!!!!!!!

Sounds like a great contest.... :alien:

You know that Apple that drops on Isaac Newton's head? I think that's going to be Team THP dropping on #ZooCrew's head this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4th times the charm! This is the year for THP!

Put me in coach I'm ready to battle and have a blast with my fellow THPers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Could this be the year? This year will be the year.

I'm here, and I'm 100% in if I get the call. I've got some big goals this year.

Each year it has gotten bigger and better. At this point only way it gets better is WHEN we bring home the belt!

Back