2016 Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

That's a ridiculous chip by Kisner. Landed it pretty soft 10 yards in front of the hole, rolls down probably longer than the chip flew in the air. The elevation changes on the course are nuts.

One of my favorite parts of watching the pros on this course is how they know where to hit/land a shot on the green and let it funnel towards the hole

Koepka with the 190yd 6i into the wind.

Would like to see some other golfers other than Spieth, Koepka & Reed. Every now & then they sprinkle in a little Ricky, but that's about it.

Perfect example would be right now, they're wasting time talking to a guy with a bad toupee when they could be showing some other golfers.

Nice to see Harrington making a good showing.

Rickie back to the elasto-pants. I wonder how many people tell him he looks stupid while he walks the course.

I think we need some Canadan. Elasto pants and hi-tops at the next event

Yikes..Reed's drive is inches from that hazard line

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

There was so much hype leading into the 2016 season, and it's pretty cool to see Spieth putting a beatdown on this field. He said that he wanted this year to just be a continuation of last year, and this is a pretty big statement.

This is pretty much silly at this point. Speith playing out of his mind

This is pretty much silly at this point. Speith playing out of his mind

That three iron........wow.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Spieth is so consistent it's ridiculous.

Spieth is something else. Really glad to see him continue this type of play.

I know I said it the other day, but the kid honestly just makes it impossible to not just want him to win every time he plays.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Jordan is in his own league

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know I said it the other day, but the kid honestly just makes it impossible to not just want him to win every time he plays.

I love it. When he plays on that next level, I can't get enough.

Also enjoy when he gets mad at a shot and it still hits the green... and then rolls out to like 15 feet... Mostly because people are annoyed by that. It's awesome.

The future of golf looks amazing. All the young guys are so dominant.

I love it. When he plays on that next level, I can't get enough.

Also enjoy when he gets mad at a shot and it still hits the green... and then rolls out to like 15 feet... Mostly because people are annoyed by that. It's awesome.
He's just so good. I think what I like about him too is every facet of his game is damn near perfect. He's not just the bomb and gouge type. He's got it all and when he has the flat stick going he's untouchable. I really hope in the majors it comes down to him and Rory pushing each other to their limits.

He's just so good. I think what I like about him too is every facet of his game is damn near perfect. He's not just the bomb and gouge type. He's got it all and when he has the flat stick going he's untouchable. I really hope in the majors it comes down to him and Rory pushing each other to their limits.

And as you type that, he nearly cans one from the fairway hahahaha

Spieth is pretty decent.

Back