2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Seriously love the trash talk between these two. Can't imagine what it'll be like for the 10 people chosen for this event

Can't wait for tomorrow! The fairly instant gratification is nice too...

Man. I'm not 100% sure who will take this puppy with what we know now.....what to do...what to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. I'm not 100% sure who will take this puppy with what we know now.....what to do...what to do

Pick a side and never look back. For what it is worth there is only one right answer however.

Team HashTag is going to surprise all you nice folks!!!

The answer is sign up tomorrow and see if you can make a difference. :blob:

Pick a side and never look back. For what it is worth there is only one right answer however.
#Team441 :D

Team HashTag is going to surprise all you nice folks!!!
With equipment after he loses? We know about that. It's not a surprise. :banana:

I guess that's why they play the game instead of just talk! Haha!

Looking forward to more smack talk. An epic pre-event verbal war is inevitable it seems! :D

Hey Team! Really looking forward to THE CUP and the inevitable victory that Mike's team will achieve! :alien2:

#ZooCrew
Welcome to THP, Tyler!

Teams are looking good so far but nothing Chad can do to take down team 441. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day

I think your crystal ball is broke!!

Since when do you need a crystal ball to see the obvious?
Obviously, obvious means different things to different people!!! This is almost as much fun as playing golf!!! Either way the event will be outstanding!

Obviously, obvious means different things to different people!!! This is almost as much fun as playing golf!!! Either way the event will be outstanding!

Almost as much fun... This is going to be an awesome event. With all the excitement in here I know both teams are going to have a blast at this event.

(although #Team441 will have slightly more fun...cuz #winning and all :blob: )

#team441.

Wow, I've been busy with the kids tonight and this really took off! I love the smack talk, I can't imagine how it's going to step up as the actual event gets closer. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm with Hashtag Chad on this! I feel defeat coming mikedean's way!

Love both of these courses. Hope to throw my hat in the ring for this one. Sign ups will be fast and furious tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well, well, well.. I've been working with #Chad for about 6 years prepping for this event. Only thing we don't know just yet is who is going to be on the team!

Well, well, well.. I've been working with #Chad for about 6 years prepping for this event. Only thing we don't know just yet is who is going to be on the team!

I believe Señor Adelman is going to be a stick in this one. Our people have a chip on our shoulder in the deep south...haha

Hey Team! Really looking forward to THE CUP and the inevitable victory that Mike's team will achieve! :alien2:

#ZooCrew

Welcome Tyler and you have a great Captain. Now to find out who your teammates will be!

Looking forward to seeing how teams will be chosen. I've been behind Hashtag since the beginning cause support was flying in on Mike's side. Going to be a lot of fun in here tomorrow!

Excited for signup tomorrow. Team441 for the win!

#ZooCrew

Welcome guys. Teamchad is lookimg strong already and I like that he was my pick from the get go

Awesome additions to the teams! Going to be awesome seeing the rest of the team members. I'm sure Chad will end up with a solid team, but I'm #Team441 all the way.

Thinking that I need to toss my name in #TheCup for 441! Can't wait till signups!

What a day in here! New ZooCrew announcements and the smack talk video makes another appearance. I know what happens in the video and it's still funny to see the head go flying.

#ImStillWithChad

Back