2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

You guys are so cute...such a shame i have MOD powers and may just ban a few of you randomly tonight

#The5IsComingGetTheEffOutOfTheWay

LMAO @ Denythe5. You guys are so cute.

Must in the spirit of the Olympics synchronized posting. So cute

fd4f8a084a2a2d0c99ed1c6327b72a19.jpg

We're teachin Rex about putters

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Whelp as an unofficial day, I can say that this has been awesome this far. Caledonia is a good test of golf being at par 70 and like 136slope from the blues. Beautiful course but you better be straight and sticking the fairly hard greens.

The villa is awesome! 3bd, 3ba, nice flooring, awesome patio and don't let me forget to mention these awesome guys that I get to share this whole experience with. What an awesome first day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

This has really set in this morning, waking up in Myrtle Beach knowing that I am going to have the chance to play in a huge event with some completely awesome guys it is really mind blowing. I wouldn't have thought a year ago when I first got interested in golf that this would be on my list of things I would be doing golf related.

Thanks again everyone who put this together, I can't wait to get this day rolling! Win, Lose, or draw this is going to be an awesome time!

Good luck today guys!! Have fun

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Have fun today guys and play well! Man these courses look awesome!

Ready for some range time, and some time to hang out with everyone and collect that SWAG SWAG SWAG

Ready for some range time, and some time to hang out with everyone and collect that SWAG SWAG SWAG

Go get em cap

Have an awesome time out there today fellas.

It's mind blowing that each of the next 3 days are going to better than yesterday. Looking forward to some range time this morning, a practice round with are Calllaway crew, and getting to know more THP'ers. Oh the swag too!

Have a great time out there boys. It's a very special place and your with special people

It's a beautiful morning, we've got range time coming up, get to meet our Captain and it's the first official day. Sounds like a perfect Friday to me!

#TheCup is here! Looking forward to heading to the range in a few, check out some awesome Callaway swag, and start our final practice round!

After just playing in the RR I can attest to the amount of fun you guys are in for! Take your time and really enjoy it, it goes by much faster than you think and then you will miss it!!!

Looks like everyone's having fun! Enjoy your weekend guys! Excited to follow along!

Looks like a special guest appearance might be happening?!? And those bags look soooooo good!

Live thread is up fellas, please use that one for the duration of the weekend.

Back